A model of labour supply with job offer restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bloemen, H.G., 1992. "A model of labour supply with job offer restrictions," Discussion Paper 1992-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bloemen, H.G., 1992. "A Model of Labour Supply with Job Offer Restrictions," Papers 9239, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bloemen, H.G., 1998. "A Model of Labour Supply With Job Offer Restrictions," Discussion Paper 1998-140, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Ham, 1982.
"Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 335-354.
- John C. Ham, 1980. "Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment," Working Papers 521, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1980.
"The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 161-194
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1980. "The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 161-194, October.
- J. Hausman, 1979. "The Effect of Wages, Taxes and Fixed Costs on Women's Labor Force Participation," Working papers 238, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Christina H. Paxson, 1986. "Job Characteristics and Hours of Work," NBER Working Papers 1895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloemen, Hans G., 1997.
"Job search theory, labour supply and unemployment duration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 305-325, August.
- Bloemen, H.G., 1992. "Job Search Theory, Labour Supply and Unemployment Duration," Papers 9250, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bloemen, H.G., 1992. "Job search theory, labour supply and unemployment duration," Discussion Paper 1992-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Blundell, Richard & Ham, John & Meghir, Costas, 1998. "Unemployment, discouraged workers and female labour supply," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 103-131, June.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Christina H. Paxson, 1992. "Labor Supply, Hours Constraints, and Job Mobility," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(2), pages 256-278.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
- Euwals, R.W., 1997. "Hours Constraints Within and Between Jobs," Discussion Paper 1997-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1992. "A Structural Dynamic Analysis of Job Turnover and the Costs Associated with Moving to Another Job," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1116-1133, September.
- Yoram Barzel, 1973. "The Determination of Daily Hours and Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 220-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans G. Bloemen, 2008.
"Job Search, Hours Restrictions, and Desired Hours of Work,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26, pages 137-179.
- Bloemen, H.G., 2002. "Job search, hours restrictions and desired hours of work," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe, 2014. "Analyzing economic policies that affect supply and demand: a structural model of productivity, labor supply and rationing," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100471, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jaume Garcia & María J. Suárez, 2001. "Female labour supply in Spain: The importance of behavioural assumptions and unobserved heterogeneity specification," Economics Working Papers 542, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia & Tom Kornstad & Thor O. Thoresen, 2014.
"Theoretical And Practical Arguments For Modeling Labor Supply As A Choice Among Latent Jobs,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 134-151, February.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia & Tom Kornstad & Thor O. Thoresen, 2012. "Theoretical and practical arguments for modeling labor supply as a choice among latent jobs," Discussion Papers 692, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia & Tom Kornstad & Thor Olav Thoresen, 2012. "Theoretical and Practical Arguments for Modeling Labor Supply as a Choice among Latent Jobs," CESifo Working Paper Series 3708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012.
"Accounting for labor demand effects in structural labor supply models,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 129-138.
- Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2010. "Accounting for Labor Demand Effects in Structural Labor Supply Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2012. "Labor supply as a discrete choice among latent jobs," Discussion Papers 709, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bart Capéau & André Decoster & Gijs Dekkers, 2016. "Estimating and Simulating with a Random Utility Random Opportunity Model of Job Choice Presentation and Application to Belgium," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(2), pages 144-191.
- Magali Beffy & Richard Blundell & Antoine Bozio & Guy Laroque, 2014.
"Labour supply and taxation with restricted choices,"
IFS Working Papers
W14/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Magali Beffy & Richard Blundell & Antoine Bozio & Guy Laroque & Maxime To, 2015. "Labour supply and taxation with restricted choices," IFS Working Papers W15/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jaume García & María José Suárez, 2003. "Female labour supply and income taxation in Spain: The importance of behavioural assumptions and unobserved heterogeneity specification," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 164(1), pages 9-27, march.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2008. "An Alternative Approach to Labor Supply Modeling. Emphasizing Job-type as Choice Variable," Discussion Papers 550, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:7:y:2000:i:3:p:297-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.