The EU internal electricity market: Done forever?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olmos, Luis & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2009. "A comprehensive approach for computation and implementation of efficient electricity transmission network charges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5285-5295, December.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Claudia Kemfert & Friedrich Kunz & Roman Mendelevitch, 2013. "Europäische Stromerzeugung nach 2020: Beitrag erneuerbarer Energien nicht unterschätzen," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(29), pages 3-13.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2012. "Regulation and Customer Engagement," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2008. "The Future of Electricity (and Gas) Regulation," Working Papers EPRG 0811, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2008. "The Future of Electricity (and Gas) Regulation in a Low-carbon Policy World," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 63-94.
- Green, Richard, 2006. "Market power mitigation in the UK power market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 76-89, June.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto, 2012. "Are public policies towards renewables successful? Evidence from European countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 109-118.
- Pasaoglu, Guzay & Honselaar, Michel & Thiel, Christian, 2012. "Potential vehicle fleet CO2 reductions and cost implications for various vehicle technology deployment scenarios in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 404-421.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Working Paper Series 3851, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Haikel Khalfallah & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2012. "An assessment of the tools of incentive regulation in electricity networks," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(1), pages 121-152.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haikel Khalfallah & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2012. "An Assessment of the Tools of Incentive Regulation in Electricity Networks," Post-Print halshs-00818109, HAL.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "The Achievement of the EU Electricity Internal Market through Market Coupling," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/87, European University Institute.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & François Lévêque, 2009. "The Electricity Internal Market in the European Union: What to do Next?," Chapters, in: Jean-Michel Glachant & François Lévêque (ed.),Electricity Reform in Europe, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Henriot, Arthur, 2013.
"Financing investment in the European electricity transmission network: Consequences on long-term sustainability of the TSOs financial structure,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 821-829.
- Arthur Henriot, 2013. "Financing investment in the European electricity transmission network: Consequences on long-term sustainability of the TSOs financial structure," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/27, European University Institute.
- Peter Cramton & Axel Ockenfels, 2012. "Economics and Design of Capacity Markets for the Power Sector," Papers of Peter Cramton 12cocap, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- Weigt, Hannes & Hirschhausen, Christian von, 2008.
"Price formation and market power in the German wholesale electricity market in 2006,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4227-4234, November.
- Weigt, Hannes & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2007. "Price Formation and Market Power in the German Wholesale Electricity Market in 2006," MPRA Paper 65662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graeme Guthrie, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 925-972, December.
- Lars Bergman, 2009. "Addressing Market Power and Industry Restructuring," Chapters, in: Jean-Michel Glachant & François Lévêque (ed.),Electricity Reform in Europe, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Olmos, Luis & Ruester, Sophia & Liong, Siok-Jen & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2011. "Energy efficiency actions related to the rollout of smart meters for small consumers, application to the Austrian system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4396-4409.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "Liberalisation and R&D in network industries: The case of the electricity industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 995-1008, July.
- D. Finon & V. Pignon, 2008. "Capacity mechanisms in imperfect electricity markets," Post-Print hal-00716763, HAL.
- Zachmann, Georg, 2008. "Electricity wholesale market prices in Europe: Convergence?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1659-1671, July.
- Nikogosian, Vigen & Veith, Tobias, 2011. "Vertical integration, separation and non-price discrimination: An empirical analysis of German electricity markets for residential customers," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-069, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Frank A. Wolak, 2003. "Measuring Unilateral Market Power in Wholesale Electricity Markets: The California Market, 1998–2000," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 425-430, May.
- Finon, Dominique & Pignon, Virginie, 2008. "Capacity mechanisms in imperfect electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 141-142, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEU internal market; Power sector reform; Market design; Renewable integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:31:y:2014:i:c:p:221-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.