The EU Internal Electricity Market: Done Forever?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophia Ruester & Sebastian Schwenen & Matthias Finger & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2013. "A strategic energy technology policy towards 2050: no-regret strategies for European technology push," International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 160-174.
- Luis Olmos & Sophia Ruester & Siok Jen Liong & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "Energy Efficiency Actions Related to the Rollout of Smart Meters for Small Consumers," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/02fsr, European University Institute.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Claudia Kemfert & Friedrich Kunz & Roman Mendelevitch, 2013. "Europäische Stromerzeugung nach 2020: Beitrag erneuerbarer Energien nicht unterschätzen," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(29), pages 3-13.
- Green, Richard, 2006. "Market power mitigation in the UK power market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 76-89, June.
- Pasaoglu, Guzay & Honselaar, Michel & Thiel, Christian, 2012. "Potential vehicle fleet CO2 reductions and cost implications for various vehicle technology deployment scenarios in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 404-421.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "The Achievement of the EU Electricity Internal Market through Market Coupling," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/87, European University Institute.
- Henriot, Arthur, 2013.
"Financing investment in the European electricity transmission network: Consequences on long-term sustainability of the TSOs financial structure,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 821-829.
- Arthur Henriot, 2013. "Financing investment in the European electricity transmission network: Consequences on long-term sustainability of the TSOs financial structure," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/27, European University Institute.
- Weigt, Hannes & Hirschhausen, Christian von, 2008.
"Price formation and market power in the German wholesale electricity market in 2006,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4227-4234, November.
- Weigt, Hannes & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2007. "Price Formation and Market Power in the German Wholesale Electricity Market in 2006," MPRA Paper 65662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olmos, Luis & Ruester, Sophia & Liong, Siok-Jen & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2011. "Energy efficiency actions related to the rollout of smart meters for small consumers, application to the Austrian system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4396-4409.
- Olmos, Luis & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2009. "A comprehensive approach for computation and implementation of efficient electricity transmission network charges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5285-5295, December.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto, 2012. "Are public policies towards renewables successful? Evidence from European countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 109-118.
- Haikel Khalfallah & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2012. "An assessment of the tools of incentive regulation in electricity networks," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(1), pages 121-152.
- Zachmann, Georg, 2008. "Electricity wholesale market prices in Europe: Convergence?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1659-1671, July.
- Nikogosian, Vigen & Veith, Tobias, 2011. "Vertical integration, separation and non-price discrimination: An empirical analysis of German electricity markets for residential customers," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-069, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:169-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iychettira, Kaveri K. & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Linares, Pedro & de Jeu, Rob, 2017. "Towards a comprehensive policy for electricity from renewable energy: Designing for social welfare," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 228-242.
More about this item
KeywordsEU internal market; Power sector reform; Renewable integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2013/66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.