A yardstick competition model for Portuguese water and sewerage services regulation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1837 is not listed on IDEAS
- Álvaro Bustos & Alexander Galetovic, 2004. "Monopoly Regulation, Chilean Style: The Efficient-Firm Standard In Theory And Practice," Documentos de Trabajo 182, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Bagnoli, M. & Borenstein, S., 1988.
"Carrot And Yardstick Regulation: Enhancing Market Performance With Output Prizes,"
89-01, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Bagnoli, Mark & Borenstein, Severin, 1991. "Carrot and Yardstick Regulation: Enhancing Market Performance with Output Prizes," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 115-36, June.
- Joel Sobel, 1999. "A Reexamination of Yardstick Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 33-60, 03.
- Meyer, Margaret A & Vickers, John, 1995.
"Performance Comparisons and Dynamic Incentives,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Estache & Tim Coelli & Sergio Perelman & Lourdes Trujillo, 2003.
"A Primer on Efficiency Measurement for Utilities and Transport Regulators,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/44106, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tim Coelli & Antonio Estache & Sergio Perelman & Lourdes Trujillo, 2003. "A Primer on Efficiency Measurement for Utilities and Transport Regulators," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15149, November.
- Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter, 2001. "DEA-Based Incentive Regimes in Health-Care Provision," Unit of Economics Working papers 24182, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Powell, Kirsty & Szymanski, Stefan, 1997. "Regulation through comparative performance evaluation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 293-301, December.
- Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2000. "The use of data envelopment analysis in the regulation of UK water utilities: Water distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 436-453, October.
- Peter Bogetoft, 2000. "DEA and Activity Planning under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 7-48, January.
- Tangeras, Thomas P., 2002.
"Collusion-proof yardstick competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 231-254, February.
- Littlechild, Stephen, 1988. "Economic Regulation of Privatised Water Authorities and Some Further Reflections," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 40-68, Summer.
- Shestalova, V., 2002. "Essays in productivity and efficiency," Other publications TiSEM 28d74701-2035-459f-b9f1-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dag Morten Dalen, 1998. "Yardstick Competition and Investment Incentives," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 105-126, 03.
- Dore, Mohammed H. I. & Kushner, Joseph & Zumer, Klemen, 2004. "Privatization of water in the UK and France--What can we learn?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 41-50, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:14:y:2006:i:3:p:175-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.