Evaluating the regulator: Winners and losers in the regulation of Spanish electricity distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- PER AGRELL & Peter Bogetoft & Jørgen Tind, 2005.
"DEA and Dynamic Yardstick Competition in Scandinavian Electricity Distribution,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 173-201, May.
- AGRELL, Per J. & BOGETOFT, Peter & TIND, Jorgen, 2005. "DEA and dynamic yardstick competition in Scandinavian electricity distribution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1837, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Emili Grifell-Tatjé & C. A. Knox Lovell, 2003. "The Managers versus the Consultants," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(1), pages 119-138, March.
- Peter Bogetoft, 2000. "DEA and Activity Planning under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 7-48, January.
- Rodríguez Romero, Luis & Castro Rodríguez, Fidel, 1994. "Aspectos económicos de la configuración del sector eléctrico en España: ¿ Una falsa competencia referencial?," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3029, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Leticia Blázquez Gómez & Emili Grifell-Tatjé, 2008. "Multi-Output compensation system in electricity distribution: the case of Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 185(2), pages 115-148, July.
- Arocena, Pablo & Contin, Ignacio & Huerta, Emilio, 2002. "Price regulation in the Spanish energy sectors: who benefits?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 885-895, August.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Kittelsen, Sverre A. C., 1998. "Productivity development of Norwegian electricity distribution utilities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 207-224, September.
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2002. "Alternative Regulatory Methods And Firm Efficiency: Stochastic Frontier Evidence From The U.S. Electricity Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 530-540, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linares, Pedro & Rey, Luis, 2013.
"The costs of electricity interruptions in Spain. Are we sending the right signals?,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 751-760.
- Pedro Linares & Luis Rey, 2012. "The costs of electricity interruptions in Spain. Are we sending the right signals?," Working Papers fa05-2012, Economics for Energy.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency analysis Regulation by incentives Spanish electricity distribution Yardstick competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:33:y:2011:i:5:p:807-815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.