DEA and Dynamic Yardstick Competition in Scandinavian Electricity Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- AGRELL, Per J. & BOGETOFT, Peter & TIND, Jorgen, 2005. "DEA and dynamic yardstick competition in Scandinavian electricity distribution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1837, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kittelsen, S.A.C., 1993. "Stepwise DEA; Choosing Variables for Measuring Technical Efficiency in Norwegian Electricity Distribution," Memorandum 06/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agrell, Per J. & Brea-Solís, Humberto, 2017. "Capturing heterogeneity in electricity distribution operations: A critical review of latent class modelling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 361-372.
- Costa, Marcelo Azevedo & Lopes, Ana Lúcia Miranda & de Pinho Matos, Giordano Bruno Braz, 2015. "Statistical evaluation of Data Envelopment Analysis versus COLS Cobb–Douglas benchmarking models for the 2011 Brazilian tariff revision," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 47-60.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- Pombo, Carlos & Taborda, Rodrigo, 2006.
"Performance and efficiency in Colombia's power distribution system: Effects of the 1994 reform,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 339-369, May.
- Carlos Pombo & Rodrigo Taborda, 2004. "Perfomance and Efficiency in Colombia's Power Distribution Sistem: Effects of the 1994 Reform," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 006942, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-5-lien is not listed on IDEAS
- Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter & Mikkers, Misja, 2013.
"Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 656-666.
- AGRELL, Per & BOGETOFT, Peter, 2011. "Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization," CORE Discussion Papers 2011072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AGRELL, Per J. & BOGETOFT, Peter & MIKKERS, Misja, 2013. "Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2457, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Agrell, Per J. & Niknazar, Pooria, 2014. "Structural and behavioral robustness in applied best-practice regulation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 89-103.
- Afsharian, Mohsen & Ahn, Heinz & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2017. "A DEA-based incentives system for centrally managed multi-unit organisations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 587-598.
- Agrell, Per J. & Grifell-Tatjé, Emili, 2016. "A dynamic model for firm-response to non-credible incentive regulation regimes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 287-299.
- Blázquez-Gómez, Leticia & Grifell-Tatjé, Emili, 2011. "Evaluating the regulator: Winners and losers in the regulation of Spanish electricity distribution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 807-815, September.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Kurt Nielsen & Athanasios Papakonstantinou, 2016. "A Sealed-Bid Two-Attribute Yardstick Auction Without Prior Scoring," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 827-843, July.
- Hellwig, Michael & Schober, Dominik & Cabral, Luís M. B., 2018. "Incentive regulation: Evidence from German electricity networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Varmaz, Armin & Varwig, Andreas & Poddig, Thorsten, 2013. "Centralized resource planning and Yardstick competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 112-118.
- Bogetoft, Peter & Nielsen, Kurt, 2008. "DEA based auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 685-700, January.
- AGRELL, Per & BOGETOFT, Peter, 2013. "Benchmarking and regulation," CORE Discussion Papers 2013008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Huang, Yi-Ju & Chen, Ku-Hsieh & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2010. "Cost efficiency and optimal scale of electricity distribution firms in Taiwan: An application of metafrontier analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 15-23, January.
- Po-Chi Chen & Ching-Cheng Chang & Chih-Li Lai, 2014. "Incentive regulation and performance measurement of Taiwan’s incineration plants: an application of the four-stage DEA method," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 277-290, April.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Saastamoinen, Antti & Sipiläinen, Timo, 2013. "What is the best practice for benchmark regulation of electricity distribution? Comparison of DEA, SFA and StoNED methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 740-750.
- Saastamoinen, Antti & Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette, 2017. "Specification of merger gains in the Norwegian electricity distribution industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 96-107.
- Astrid Cullmann & Christian Hirschhausen, 2008.
"Efficiency analysis of East European electricity distribution in transition: legacy of the past?,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 155-167, April.
- Astrid Cullmann & Jürgen Apfelbeck & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2006. "Efficiency Analysis of East European Electricity Distribution in Transition: Legacy of the Past?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 553, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kuosmanen, Timo, 2012. "Stochastic semi-nonparametric frontier estimation of electricity distribution networks: Application of the StoNED method in the Finnish regulatory model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2189-2199.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2016. "Economic prospect on carbon emissions in Commonwealth of Independent States," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 395-427, November.
- Cheng, Xiaomei & Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette, 2014. "Cost Efficiency Analysis based on The DEA and StoNED Models: Case of Norwegian Electricity Distribution Companies," Discussion Papers 2014/28, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Munish Manas, 2015. "Development of preferential regulations, transmission tariffs, and critical technological components for the promotion of smart grid globally," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 107-130.
- AGRELL, Per J. & GRIFELL-TATJÉ, Emili, "undated". "A Dynamic Model for Firm-Response to Non-Credible Incentive Regulation Regimes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2724, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
Keywordsplanning theory; efficiency analysis; yardstick; CPI-X; regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:23:y:2005:i:2:p:173-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.