Auctions of rail capacity?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ken Binmore & Paul Klemperer, 2002.
"The Biggest Auction Ever: the Sale of the British 3G Telecom Licences,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 74-96, March.
- Ken Binmore & Paul Klemperer, 2001. "The Biggest Auction Ever: the Sale of the British 3G Telecom Licenses," Economics Papers 2002-W4, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Binmore, Kenneth & Klemperer, Paul, 2002. "The Biggest Auction Ever: The Sale of the British 3G Telecom Licences," CEPR Discussion Papers 3214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Kelly & Richard Steinberg, 2000. "A Combinatorial Auction with Multiple Winners for Universal Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 586-596, April.
- Salant, David, 2000. "Auctions and Regulation: Reengineering of Regulatory Mechanisms," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 195-204, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gangwar, Rachna & Morris, Sebastian & Pandey, Ajay & Raghuram, G., 2012. "Container movement by rail in India: A review of policy evolution," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 20-28.
- Kuo, April & Miller-Hooks, Elise, 2012. "Developing Responsive Rail Services through collaboration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 424-439.
- Price, Richard, 2012. "Towards a more efficient railway: The Beesley lecture," MPRA Paper 74979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:11:y:2003:i:1:p:43-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.