Developing Responsive Rail Services through collaboration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Song, Jiongjiong & Regan, A C, 2003. "An Auction Based Collaborative Carrier Network," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2g88d8vc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brewer, Paul J. & Plott, Charles R., 1996.
"A binary conflict ascending price (BICAP) mechanism for the decentralized allocation of the right to use railroad tracks,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 857-886, October.
- Brewer, Paul J. & Plott, Charles R., "undated". "A Binary Conflict Ascending Price (BICAP) Mechanism for the Decentralized Allocation of the Right to Use Railroad Tracks," Working Papers 887, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Newbery, David M., 2003. "Network capacity auctions: promise and problems," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 27-32, March.
- Kuo, April & Miller-Hooks, Elise & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2010. "Freight train scheduling with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1057-1070, November.
- Affuso, Luisa, 2003. "Auctions of rail capacity?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-46, March.
- Abrache, Jawad & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel, 2005. "Models for bundle trading in financial markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 88-105, January.
- Gibson, Stephen, 2003. "Allocation of capacity in the rail industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 39-42, March.
- Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 1999. "Allocation of track capacity: Experimental evidence on the use of priority auctioning in the railway industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1139-1162, November.
- Groothedde, Bas & Ruijgrok, Cees & Tavasszy, Lóri, 2005. "Towards collaborative, intermodal hub networks: A case study in the fast moving consumer goods market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 567-583, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Su Xiu & Huang, George Q., 2013. "Transportation service procurement in periodic sealed double auctions with stochastic demand and supply," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 136-160.
- Xu, Su Xiu & Huang, George Q., 2014. "Efficient auctions for distributed transportation procurement," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 47-64.
- Xu, Su Xiu & Cheng, Meng & Huang, George Q., 2015. "Efficient intermodal transportation auctions for B2B e-commerce logistics with transaction costs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 322-337.
- Zhang, Bo & Yao, Tao & Friesz, Terry L. & Sun, Yuqi, 2015. "A tractable two-stage robust winner determination model for truckload service procurement via combinatorial auctions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 16-31.
More about this item
KeywordsCombinatorial auctions; Collaborative decision-making (CDM); Spot markets; Intermodal freight transport; Rail transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:424-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .