Taxes, Fees, and Urban Development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles J. Delaney & Marc T. Smith, 1989. "Impact Fees and the Price of New Housing: An Empirical Study," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 41-54.
- Anderson John E., 1993. "Land Development, Externalities, and Pigouvian Taxes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Anderson, John E., 1986. "Property taxes and the timing of urban land development," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 483-492, November.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1997. "Infrastructure financing and urban development:: The economics of impact fees," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 383-407, December.
- Andrejs Skaburskis & Mohammad Qadeer, 1992. "An Empirical Estimation of the Price Effects of Development Impact Fees," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(5), pages 653-667, June.
- Larry D. Singell & Jane H. Lillydahl, 1990. "An Empirical Examination of the Effect of Impact Fees on the Housing Market," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(1), pages 82-92.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
- Arnott, Richard J & Lewis, Frank D, 1979.
"The Transition of Land to Urban Use,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 161-69, February.
- Joseph Gyourko & Richard Voith, 1997. "Does the U.S. tax treatment of housing promote suburbanization and central city decline?," Working Papers 97-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 1990. "The timing and duration of development tax rate increases," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Gyourko, Joseph, 1991. "Impact fees, exclusionary zoning, and the density of new development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 242-256, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:46:y:1999:i:3:p:416-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.