An Empirical Examination of the Effect of Impact Fees on the Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Skidmore, 2014. "Housing Affordability: Lessons from the United States," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Anderson, 2005. "Taxes and Fees as Forms of Land Use Regulation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Aguilar-Benitez, Ismael, 2011.
"El cobro por una factibilidad sostenible del agua y el crecimiento urbano disperso en el norte de México
[Payment for urban water feasibility and the urban dispersed growth in Northern Mexico (a pr," MPRA Paper 36481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McFarlane, Alastair, 1999. "Taxes, Fees, and Urban Development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 416-436, November.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Shaughnessy, Timothy M., 2004. "An empirical investigation of the effects of impact fees on housing and land markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 639-661, November.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1997. "Infrastructure financing and urban development:: The economics of impact fees," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 383-407.
- Hugo Priemus & Erik Louw, 2002. "Recovery of land costs: a land policy instrument missing in the Netherlands?," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 127-146, August.
- Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron M., 2007.
"The urban impacts of the Endangered Species Act: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 299-318, March.
- Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron, 2006. "The Urban Impacts of the Endangered Species Act: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt639089c2, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Waldorf, Brigitte S. & Byun, Pillsung & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2005. "Strategic Interaction and Spatial Multiplier Effects in Local Growth Control Policies: The California Housing Market," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19574, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ellen Hanak, 2008.
"Is Water Policy Limiting Residential Growth? Evidence from California,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 31-50.
- Ellen Hanak, 2005. "Is Water Policy Limiting Residential Growth? Evidence from California," PPIC Working Papers 2005.01, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Mark Skidmore, 2014.
"Housing Affordability: Lessons from the United States,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
14/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Skidmore, Mark, 2014. "Housing Affordability: Lessons from the United States," Working Paper Series 3422, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Fiorentina Angjellari-Dajci & Richard Cebula & Robert Boylan & C. Izard & George Gresham, 2015. "The Impact of Taxes and HOA Fees on Single-Family Home Prices," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 201-211.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:2:p:201-211 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:66:y:1990:i:1:p:82-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .