El cobro por una factibilidad sostenible del agua y el crecimiento urbano disperso en el norte de México
[Payment for urban water feasibility and the urban dispersed growth in Northern Mexico (a proposal)]
This work proposes to analyze the collection of urban water feasibility payments as a mechanism to control the urban dispersed growth in northern Mexico. This perspective tries to go beyond achieving the financial sustainability of the urban infrastructure and proposes to incorporate elements of urban sustainability. The essay analyzes two cases: the city of Saltillo Coahuila and the Nuevo León state.
|Date of creation:||May 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tim Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003.
"Incentives, choice and accountability in the provision of public services,"
IFS Working Papers
W03/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Incentives, Choice, and Accountability in the Provision of Public Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 235-249, Summer.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Incentives, choice and accountability in the provision of Public Services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36001, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ronald C. Griffin, 2006. "Water Resource Economics: The Analysis of Scarcity, Policies, and Projects," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026207267x.
- Dennis Collentine, 2006. "Water Resource Economics: The Analysis of Scarcity, Policies and Projects," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 437-439, September.
- Larry D. Singell & Jane H. Lillydahl, 1990. "An Empirical Examination of the Effect of Impact Fees on the Housing Market," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(1), pages 82-92.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.