Water Resource Economics: The Analysis of Scarcity, Policies and Projects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Kaeo Duarte & Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset & Daniel Amato & Kimberly Burnett, 2010.
"Optimal Management of a Hawaiian Coastal Aquifer with Near-Shore Marine Ecological Interactions,"
2010-08, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Thomas Kaeo Duarte & Sittidaj Pongkijvorasi & James Roumasset & Daniel Amato & Kimberly Burnett, 2010. "Optimal Management of a Hawaiian Coastal Aquifer with Near-Shore Marine Ecological Interactions," Working Papers 201021, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Aguilar-Benitez, Ismael, 2011.
"El cobro por una factibilidad sostenible del agua y el crecimiento urbano disperso en el norte de México
[Payment for urban water feasibility and the urban dispersed growth in Northern Mexico (a pr," MPRA Paper 36481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Hua & Xie, Jian & Li, Honglin, 2008. "Domestic water pricing with household surveys : a study of acceptability and willingness to pay in Chongqing, China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4690, The World Bank.
- Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Roumasset, James & Duarte, Thomas Kaeo & Burnett, Kimberly, 2010.
"Renewable resource management with stock externalities: Coastal aquifers and submarine groundwater discharge,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 277-291, August.
- Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset & Thomas Kaeo Duarte & Kimberly Burnett, 2008. "Renewable Resource Management with Stock Externalities: Coastal Aquifers and Submarine Groundwater Discharge," Working Papers 200808, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:33:y:2006:i:3:p:437-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.