Land Development, Externalities, and Pigouvian Taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McFarlane, Alastair, 1999. "Taxes, Fees, and Urban Development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 416-436, November.
- Sato, Yasuhiro & Xiao, Wei, 2015.
"Land development, search frictions and city structure,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 63-76.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Wei Xiao, 2013. "Land development, search frictions, and city structure," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lee, Tan & Jou, Jyh-Bang, 2007. "The regulation of optimal development density," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Jyh-Bang Jou & Tan Lee, 2008. "Taxation on Land Value and Development When There Are Negative Externalities from Development," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 103-120, January.
- Sohngen, Brent & Hite, Diane & Templeton, Josh, 2001. "Land Use Change And Property Taxes: An Empirical Study Of The Effect Of Property Taxes On The Timing Of Land Conversion From Agricultural To Residential Development," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20773, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Barbara Ermini & Fabio Fiorillo & Raffaela Santolini, 2013. "Environmental protection, land-use regulation and local government taxation: theory and evidence on Italian municipalities," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 93-112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:33:y:1993:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.