Taxation on Land Value and Development When There Are Negative Externalities from Development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11146/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1986.
"Irreversible investment, capacity choice, and the value of the firm,"
1802-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1988. "Irreversible Investment, Capacity Choice, and the Value of the Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 969-85, December.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1986. "Irreversible Investment, Capacity Choice, and the Value of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 1980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, John E., 1986. "Property taxes and the timing of urban land development," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 483-492, November.
- Arnott, Richard J & Lewis, Frank D, 1979.
"The Transition of Land to Urban Use,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 161-69, February.
- Richard Arnott, 1998.
"Neutral Property Taxation,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
411., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard, 2000. "Neutral Property Taxation," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt27h7789n, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Capozza, Dennis & Li, Yuming, 1994. "The Intensity and Timing of Investment: The Case of Land," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 889-904, September.
- Lee, Tan & Jou, Jyh-Bang, 2007. "The regulation of optimal development density," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1991. "Irreversible Investment with Price Ceilings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 541-57, June.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Strange, William C., 1999. "The Timing and Intensity of Investment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 57-77, January.
- Anderson John E., 1993. "Land Development, Externalities, and Pigouvian Taxes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Anderson, John E, 1999. "Two-Rate Property Tax Effects on Land Development," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 181-90, March.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Prescott, Edward C, 1971. "Investment Under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 659-81, September.
- Sankar, . Ulaganathan (ed.), 2001. "Environmental Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195659139, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:103-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.