Are Center Access Advantages Weakening? The Case of Office-Commercial Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sivitanidou, Rena, 1996. "Do Office-Commercial Firms Value Access to Service Employment Centers? A Hedonic Value Analysis within Polycentric Los Angeles," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 125-149, September.
- Helsley, Robert W., 1990. "Knowledge and production in the CBD," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 391-403, November.
- Mitchell L. Moss, 1987. "Telecommunications, World Cities, and Urban Policy," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 24(6), pages 534-546, December.
- Anthony Pascal, 1987. "The Vanishing City," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 24(6), pages 597-603, December.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1980. "A vintage model of urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 389-402, November.
- Howland, Marie & Peterson, George E., 1988. "The response of city economies to national business cycles," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 71-85, January.
- Can, Ayse, 1992. "Specification and estimation of hedonic housing price models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 453-474, September.
- Small Kenneth A. & Song Shunfeng, 1994.
"Population and Employment Densities: Structure and Change,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 292-313, November.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Song, Shunfeng, 1994. "Population and Employment Densities: Structure and Change," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6nk5v6b4, University of California Transportation Center.
- Anas, Alex & Kim, Ikki, 1996. "General Equilibrium Models of Polycentric Urban Land Use with Endogenous Congestion and Job Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 232-256, September.
- James C. Murdoch & Harinder Singh & Mark Thayer, 1993. "The Impact of Natural Hazards on Housing Values: The Loma Prieta Earthquake," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 167-184.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1980. "Dummy variables and predictive tests for structural change," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 241-247.
- Kemper, Peter & Schmenner, Roger, 1974. "The density gradient for manufacturing industry," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 410-427, October.
- Mills, Edwin S, 1995. "Crisis and Recovery in Office Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 49-62, January.
- Waddell, Paul & Berry, Brian J L & Hoch, Irving, 1993. "Residential Property Values in a Multinodal Urban Area: New Evidence on the Implicit Price of Location," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 117-141, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiu, C.Y. & Tam, C.S., 2007. "Housing price gradient with two workplaces -- An empirical study in Hong Kong," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 413-429, May.
- Fu, Shihe & Hong, Junjie, 2008.
"Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: evidence from China,"
7446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong, Junjie & Fu, Shihe, 2008. "Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 7574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2007. "Wage Premia in Employment Clusters: Does Worker Sorting Bias Estimates?," Working papers 2007-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung & Erica Jiajia Ding, 2008. "Intra-metropolitan Office Price and Trading Volume Dynamics: Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 47-74.
- Plaut, Pnina Ohanna & Plaut, Steven E., 1998. "Endogenous Identification of Multiple Housing Price Centers in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-217, September.
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Employment Subcenters and Subsequent Real Estate Development in Suburban Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 135-157, July.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Effects of Railway Investments in a Polycentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:42:y:1997:i:1:p:79-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.