Knowledge and production in the CBD
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2010.
"How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Nicolai Wendland, 2011. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," ERSA conference papers ersa11p218, European Regional Science Association.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2010. "How polycentric is a monocentric city? The role of agglomeration economies," MPRA Paper 24078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turner, Matthew A., 2005.
"Landscape preferences and patterns of residential development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 19-54, January.
- Matthew Turner, 2003. "Landscape Preferences and Patterns of Residential Development," Working Papers mturner-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Serafinelli, Michel, 2013. "Good Firms, Worker Flows and Productivity," MPRA Paper 49055, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
- J. David Brown & Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2013.
"Does Employing Undocumented Workers Give Firms A Competitive Advantage?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 158-170, February.
- Brown, J. David & Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Quispe-Agnoli, Myriam, 2012. "Does employing undocumented workers give firms a competitive advantage?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2013.
"How polycentric is a monocentric city? Centers, spillovers and hysteresis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 53-83, January.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2013. "How polycentric is a monocentric city?: centers, spillovers and hysteresis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44318, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Topa, Giorgio & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Neighborhood and Network Effects," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2004.
"Micro-foundations of urban agglomeration economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 48, pages 2063-2117
- Giles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2003. "Micro-Foundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," NBER Working Papers 9931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2003. "Microfoundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Jos Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2014. "Agglomeration Economies and Productivity: A Structural Estimation Approach Using Commercial Rents," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(321), pages 63-85, January.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 2003.
"Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 377-393, May.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 1999. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 14, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 2003. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 56, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 2005. "The geography of entrepreneurship in the New York metropolitan area," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 29-53.
- Sivitanidou, Rena, 1997. "Are Center Access Advantages Weakening? The Case of Office-Commercial Markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 79-97, July.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2015. "Urban Land Use," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:28:y:1990:i:3:p:391-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.