Elusive Partnerships: Gas extraction and CSR in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J.P. Gond & A. El Akremi & J. Igalens & V. Swaen, 2011. "A corporate social responsibility," Post-Print hal-00826426, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardner, Katy & Gerharz, Eva, 2016. "Land, ‘development’ and ‘security’ in Bangladesh and India: an introduction," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84406, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:33:y:2015:i:c:p:44-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bozigar, Matthew & Gray, Clark L. & Bilsborrow, Richard E., 2016. "Oil Extraction and Indigenous Livelihoods in the Northern Ecuadorian Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 125-135.
- Huang, Xia & Faysse, Nicolas & Ren, Xiaodong, 2017. "A multi-stakeholder platform involving a mining company and neighbouring villages in China: Back to development issues," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 243-250.
More about this item
KeywordsBangladesh' CSR; Gas extraction; Partnership; Ethics of detachment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:2:p:168-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.