Knowledge and Attitude Towards European Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bernd Hayo, 1998. "Knowledge and Attitude Towards European Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 9810001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles R. Bean, 1992. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 31-52, Fall.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Edith, 2014.
"The German public and its trust in the ECB: The role of knowledge and information search,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 286-303.
- Bernd Hayo & Edith Neuenkirch, 2013. "The German Public and its Trust in the ECB: The Role of Knowledge and Information Search," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201347, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Neuenkirch, Edith & Hayo, Bernd, 2014. "The German Public and its Trust in the ECB: The Role of Knowledge and Information Search," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100312, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hayo, Bernd, 2004. "Public support for creating a market economy in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 720-744, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:46:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Hayo & Carsten Hefeker, 2001. "Do We Really Need Central Bank Independence? A Critical Re- examination," Macroeconomics 0103006, EconWPA.
- Etienne Farvaque & Muhammad Azmat Hayat & Alexander Mihailov, 2017.
"Who Supports the ECB? Evidence from Eurobarometer Survey Data,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 654-677, April.
- Etienne Farvaque & Muhammad- Azmat Hayat & Alexander Mihailov, 2012. "Who Supports the ECB? Evidence from Eurobarometer Survey Data," Working Papers hal-00995032, HAL.
- Neuenkirch, Edith & Hayo, Bernd, 2015.
"The influence of media use on laymen s monetary policy knowledge in Germany,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113218, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bernd Hayo & Edith Neuenkirch, 2015. "The Influence of Media Use on Laymen’s Monetary Policy Knowledge in Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201511, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Uhl, 2017.
"Taxation and consumption: evidence from a representative survey of the German population,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(53), pages 5477-5490, November.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Uhl, 2014. "Taxation and Consumption: Evidence from a Representative Survey of the German Population," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201420, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hayat, Muhammad Azmat & Farvaque, Etienne, 2012.
"Public attitudes towards central bank independence: Lessons from the foundation of the ECB,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 512-523.
- Muhammad Azmat Hayat & Etienne Farvaque, 2012. "Public Attitudes towards Central Bank Independence: Lessons From the Foundation of the ECB," Working Papers hal-00988169, HAL.
- Bernd Hayo & Doh Chull Shin, 2002.
"Popular Reaction to the Intervention by the IMF in the Korean Economic Crisis,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 89-100.
- Hayo, Bernd & Shin, Doh Chull, 2002. "Popular reaction to the intervention by the IMF in the Korean economic crisis," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 121, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Bernd Hayo & Doh Chull Shin, 2002. "Popular Reaction to the Intervention by the IMF in the Korean Economic Crisis," Development and Comp Systems 0204001, EconWPA.
- Steven Buigut, 2008. "Determinants of the Public's Preference for a Referendum on Monetary Union," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(46), pages 1-7.
- Krzysztof Tymicki, 2013. "Zamierzenia prokreacyjne a mo¿liwoœæ ich realizacji w kontekœcie czynników biologicznych," Working Papers 56, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2010.
"Supporting the free and competitive market in China and India: Differences and evolution over time,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 73-90, March.
- Migheli Matteo, 2009. "Supporting the Free and Competitive Market in China and India: Differences and Evolution Over Time," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200904, University of Turin.
- Matteo Migheli, 2016. "Behind the Wall: What Remains of the “Communist Legacy” in Contemporary Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 671-690, June.
- Torój, Andrzej & Osińska, Joanna, 2011. "Greek ricochet? What drove Poles' attitudes to the euro in 2009-2010," MF Working Papers 10, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 17 Aug 2011.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "The two sides of a ghost: Twenty years without the wall," POLIS Working Papers 125, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Martin Edwards, 2009. "Public support for the international economic organizations: Evidence from developing countries," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 185-209, June.
- Hayo, Bernd & Hefeker, Carsten, 2002. "Reconsidering central bank independence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 653-674, November.
More about this item
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:21:y:1999:i:5:p:641-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.