The challenges of monetary convergence in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles R. Bean, 1992. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 31-52, Fall.
- Lehment, Harmen & Scheide, Joachim, 1995. "Der Fahrplan für die Europäische Währungsunion: noch erheblicher Handlungs- und Klärungsbedarf," Kiel Discussion Papers 259, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1997. "Zu den Voraussetzungen der Europäischen Währungsunion," Kiel Discussion Papers 289, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Scheide, Joachim & Solveen, Ralph, 1997. "Before EMU starts: economic policy stimulates recovery in Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 294, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.