Why do some consumers shop in this pharmacy? A cross-check of vulnerable characteristics and store types
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boote, Jonathan & Telford, Rosemary & Cooper, Cindy, 2002. "Consumer involvement in health research: a review and research agenda," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 213-236, August.
- Jason E. Taylor & Vigdis Boasson, 2014. "Who Buys Fair Trade and Why (or Why Not)? A Random Survey of Households," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 418-430, June.
- Scot Burton & Andrea H. Tangari & Elizabeth Howlett & Anna M. Turri, 2014. "How the Perceived Healthfulness of Restaurant Menu Items Influences Sodium and Calorie Misperceptions: Implications for Nutrition Disclosures in Chain Restaurants," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 62-95, March.
- Marie-Eve Lachance, 2014. "Financial Literacy and Neighborhood Effects," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 251-273, June.
- Shruti Gupta & Julie Pirsch, 2015. "The BOP consumer's ethical evaluation of target marketing," Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 358-378, September.
- Peter Cartwright, 2015. "Understanding and Protecting Vulnerable Financial Consumers," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 119-138, June.
- Julie V. Stanton & Deirdre T. Guion, 2013. "Taking Advantage of a Vulnerable Group? Emotional Cues in Ads Targeting Parents," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 485-517, November.
- Margaret Hogg & Geraint Howells & David Milman, 2007. "Consumers in the Knowledge-Based Economy (KBE): What creates and/or constitutes consumer vulnerability in the KBE?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 151-158, June.
- Brennan, Linda & Zevallos, Zuleyka & Binney, Wayne, 2011. "Vulnerable consumers and debt: Can social marketing assist?," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 203-211.
- Maree Bernoth & Elaine Dietsch & Oliver Burmeister & Michael Schwartz, 2014. "Information Management in Aged Care: Cases of Confidentiality and Elder Abuse," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 453-460, July.
- Jeri Jones & Karen Middleton, 2007. "Ethical Decision-Making by Consumers: The Roles of Product Harm and Consumer Vulnerability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 247-264, February.
- John, Deborah Roedder & Cole, Catherine A, 1986. " Age Differences in Information Processing: Understanding Deficits in Young and Elderly Consumers," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 297-315, December.
- Brad Wright, 2015. "Voices of the Vulnerable: Community health centres and the promise and peril of consumer governance," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 57-71, January.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
- Harrington, Scott E & Niehaus, Greg, 1998. "Race, Redlining, and Automobile Insurance Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(3), pages 439-469, July.
- Goodman, Steve & Remaud, HervÃ©, 2015. "Store choice: How understanding consumer choice of â€˜whereâ€™ to shop may assist the small retailer," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 118-124.
More about this item
KeywordsVulnerability; Demographics; Store Selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:116-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.