Knowledge dissemination in operations management: Published perceptions versus academic reality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donohue, Joan M. & Fox, Jeremy B., 2000. "A multi-method evaluation of journals in the decision and management sciences by US academics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 17-36, February.
- Goh, C. H. & Holsapple, C. W. & Johnson, L. E. & Tanner, J., 1996. "An empirical assessment of influences on POM research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 337-345, June.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Muller-Merbach, Heiner, 2011. "OR of the people, by the people, for the people," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 119-119, April.
- Muller-Merbach, Heiner, 2011. "Five notions of OR/MS problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-2, January.
- Michael F. Gorman & John J. Kanet, 2005. "Evaluating Operations Management--Related Journals via the Author Affiliation Index," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 3-19, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Mi, Zhi-Fu & Huang, Zhimin, 2015.
"Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 70-84.
- Yi-Ming Wei & Zhi-Fu Mi & Zhiming Huang, 2014. "Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 58, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Al-Ebbini, Lina & Oztekin, Asil & Chen, Yao, 2016. "FLAS: Fuzzy lung allocation system for US-based transplantations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 1051-1065.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1518-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Vana & Ronald Hochreiter & Kurt Hornik, 2016. "Computing a journal meta-ranking using paired comparisons and adaptive lasso estimators," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(1), pages 229-251, January.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Mónica D., 2012. "A multicriteria decision analysis model for faculty evaluation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 424-436.
- Tüselmann, Heinz & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Pishchulov, Grigory, 2015. "Towards a consolidation of worldwide journal rankings – A classification using random forests and aggregate rating via data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 11-23.
More about this item
KeywordsOperations management Journal ranking Journal perception OM discipline;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:4:p:435-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.