Inclusion fairness in accounting, finance, and management: An investigation of A-star publications on the ABDC journal list
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Apostolos Ballas & Vasilis Theoharakis, 2003. "Exploring Diversity in Accounting through Faculty Journal Perceptions," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 20(4), pages 619-644, December.
- Joseph S. Valacich & Mark A. Fuller & Christoph Schneider & Alan R. Dennis, 2006. "Issues and Opinions---Publication Opportunities in Premier Business Outlets: How Level Is the Playing Field?," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 107-125, June.
- S. Douglas Beets & Andrea S. Kelton & Bruce R. Lewis, 2015. "An assessment of accounting journal quality based on departmental lists," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(1), pages 315-332, January.
- Edward P. Swanson, 2004. "Publishing in the Majors: A Comparison of Accounting, Finance, Management, and Marketing," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 21(1), pages 223-255, March.
- Meredith, Jack R. & Steward, Michelle D. & Lewis, Bruce R., 2011. "Knowledge dissemination in operations management: Published perceptions versus academic reality," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 435-446, August.
- Siemens, Jennifer Christie & Burton, Scot & Jensen, Thomas & Mendoza, Norma A., 2005. "An examination of the relationship between research productivity in prestigious business journals and popular press business school rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 467-476, April.
- Knight, Gary A. & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Bashaw, R. Edward, 2000. "Research Productivity in the Journal of Business Research: 1985-1999," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 303-314, September.
- Powers, Thomas L. & Swan, John E. & Bos, Theodore & Patton, John Frank, 1998. "Career Research Productivity Patterns of Marketing Academicians," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 75-86, May.
- Lowe, Alan & Locke, Joanne, 2005. "Perceptions of journal quality and research paradigm: results of a web-based survey of British accounting academics," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Sihvonen, Jukka & Vähämaa, Sami, 2018. "Evaluating publications across business disciplines: Inferring interdisciplinary “exchange rates” from intradisciplinary author rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 220-232.
More about this item
KeywordsInclusion fairness; Australian Business Deans Council; Multiple constituency problem; Journal rankings; Quality journals; Publication opportunities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:95:y:2019:i:c:p:232-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.