Indirect elicitation of non-linear multi-attribute utility functions. A dual procedure combined with DEA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Francisco J. André, 2007. "Indirect Elicitation of Non-Linear Multiattribute Utility Functions. A Dual Procedure Combined with DEA," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johri, Pravin K., 1994. "Derivation of duality in mathematical programming and optimization theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 547-554, March.
- Jiménez, Antonio & Mateos, Alfonso & Ríos-Insua, Sixto, 2009. "Missing consequences in multiattribute utility theory," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 395-410, April.
- Sumpsi, JoseMaria & Amador, Francisco & Romero, Carlos, 1997. "On farmers' objectives: A multi-criteria approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 64-71, January.
- Canbolat, Yavuz Burak & Chelst, Kenneth & Garg, Nitin, 2007. "Combining decision tree and MAUT for selecting a country for a global manufacturing facility," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 312-325, June.
- Tiwari, D. N. & Loof, R. & Paudyal, G. N., 1999. "Environmental-economic decision-making in lowland irrigated agriculture using multi-criteria analysis techniques," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 99-112, May.
- Johri, Pravin K., 1993. "Implied constraints and a unified theory of duality in linear and nonlinear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 61-69, November.
- P. L. Yu, 1973. "A Class of Solutions for Group Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(8), pages 936-946, April.
- Brugha, Cathal M., 2004. "Phased multicriteria preference finding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 308-316, October.
- Gomez-Limon, J. A. & Berbel, J., 2000. "Multicriteria analysis of derived water demand functions: a Spanish case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 49-72, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- André, Francisco J. & Herrero, Inés & Riesgo, Laura, 2010. "A modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives with an application to agricultural economics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 371-382, October.
- Odeck, James, 2009. "Statistical precision of DEA and Malmquist indices: A bootstrap application to Norwegian grain producers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1007-1017, October.
- Kanellopoulos, A. & Gerdessen, J.C. & Claassen, G.D.H., 2015. "Compromise programming: Non-interactive calibration of utility-based metrics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 519-524.
- Hinojosa, M.A. & Mármol, A.M., 2011. "Axial solutions for multiple objective linear problems. An application to target setting in DEA models with preferences," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 159-167, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-criteria Decision making Data envelopment analysis (DEA);
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:37:y:2009:i:4:p:883-895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .