Implied constraints and a unified theory of duality in linear and nonlinear programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André, Francisco J., 2009.
"Indirect elicitation of non-linear multi-attribute utility functions. A dual procedure combined with DEA,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 883-895, August.
- Francisco J. André, 2007. "Indirect Elicitation of Non-Linear Multiattribute Utility Functions. A Dual Procedure Combined with DEA," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Nieuwenhuizen, Thorsten, 1999. "Johri's general dual, the Lagrangian dual, and the surrogate dual," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 183-196, August.
- Andre, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura, 2007. "A non-interactive elicitation method for non-linear multiattribute utility functions: Theory and application to agricultural economics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 793-807, September.
- Johri, Pravin K., 1999. "Implied constraints and LP duals of general nonlinear programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 673-681, February.
- Johri, Pravin K., 1996. "Implied constraints and an alternate unified development of nonlinear programming theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 537-549, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:71:y:1993:i:1:p:61-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .