Mood and children: Proposition of a measurement scale
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Derbaix, Christian & Pham, Michel T., 1991. "Affective reactions to consumption situations: A pilot investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 325-355, June.
- Pieters, Rik G. M. & Van Raaij, W. Fred, 1988. "Functions and management of affect: Applications to economic behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 251-282, June.
- Kahn, Barbara E & Isen, Alice M, 1993. " The Influence of Positive Affect on Variety Seeking among Safe, Enjoyable Products," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 257-270, September.
- Goldberg, Marvin E & Gorn, Gerald J, 1987. " Happy and Sad TV Programs: How They Affect Reactions to Commercials," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 387-403, December.
- Gardner, Meryl Paula, 1985. " Mood States and Consumer Behavior: A Critical Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 281-300, December.
- Swinyard, William R, 1993. " The Effects of Mood, Involvement, and Quality of Store Experience on Shopping Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 271-280, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:20:y:1999:i:5:p:571-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.