Affective reactions to consumption situations: A pilot investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Pollai & Erik Hoelzl & Flavia Possas, 2010. "Consumption-related emotions over time: Fit between prediction and experience," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 397-411, December.
- Carmen Sabiote & Dolores Frías & J. Castañeda, 2013. "The moderating effect of culture on overall perceived value in the online purchasing process," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Derbaix, Christian & Vanhamme, Joelle, 2003. "Inducing word-of-mouth by eliciting surprise - a pilot investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 99-116, February.
- Hutter, Katharina, 2014. "Unusual Location and Unexpected Execution in Advertising: Content Analysis and Test of Effectiveness in Ambient Advertisements," EconStor Preprints 97306, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Luomala, Harri T. & Laaksonen, Martti, 1997. "Mood-regulatory self-gifts: Development of a conceptual framework," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 407-434, June.
- Derbaix, C. & Pecheux, C., 1999. "Mood and children: Proposition of a measurement scale," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 571-591, October.
- LEMOINE, Jean-François & PLICHON, Véronique, 2000. "Le rôle des facteurs situationnels dans l'explication des réactions affectives du consommateur à l'intérieur d'un point de vente. / The Role of Situational Factors in the Understanding of Consumer Aff," LEG - CERMAB / Centre de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne - Cahier de recherche 2000-04, LEG - CERMAB, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Rahat Ullah & Wonjoon Kim & Naveen C. Amblee & Hyunjong Lee & Alice Oh, 2014. "Do Emotions Matter? Exploring The Distribution Of Emotions In Online Product Reviews," Working papers 156, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Friman, Margareta, 2004. "The structure of affective reactions to critical incidents," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 331-353, June.
- Pham, Michel Tuan & Sun, Jennifer J., 2020. "On the Experience and Engineering of Consumer Pride, Consumer Excitement, and Consumer Relaxation in the Marketplace," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 101-127.
- Sabrina ELBACHIR & Abderrahmane CHENINI, 2016. "The Emotional States of the Consumer in Stores: The PA (Pleasure-Arousal) Adapted to the Algerian Context," Expert Journal of Marketing, Sprint Investify, vol. 4(1), pages 10-19.
- Erevelles, Sunil, 1998. "The Role of Affect in Marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 199-215, July.
- Hutter, Katharina & Hoffmann, Stefan, 2014. "Surprise, Surprise. Ambient Media as Promotion Tool for Retailers," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 93-110.
- Stéphane Ganassali & Justyna Matysiewicz, 2018. "Assessing visual survey protocols to capture brand-related emotional insights," Post-Print hal-01702045, HAL.
- Hosany, Sameer & Prayag, Girish, 2013. "Patterns of tourists' emotional responses, satisfaction, and intention to recommend," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 730-737.
- Mishra, Abhishek, 2016. "Attribute-based design perceptions and consumer-brand relationship: Role of user expertise," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5983-5992.
- Schamari, Julia & Schaefers, Tobias, 2015. "Leaving the Home Turf: How Brands Can Use Webcare on Consumer-generated Platforms to Increase Positive Consumer Engagement," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 20-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:12:y:1991:i:2:p:325-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.