Advertisement Placement in TV Programs: Different Roles of ELM and Mood Protection Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Batra, Rajeev & Stayman, Douglas M, 1990. " The Role of Mood in Advertising Effectiveness," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 203-214, September.
- Greg Filbeck & Xin Zhao & Daniel Tompkins & Peggy Chong, 2009. "Share price reactions to advertising announcements and broadcast of media events," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 253-264.
- S. Siddarth & Amitava Chattopadhyay, 1998. "To Zap or Not to Zap: A Study of the Determinants of Channel Switching During Commercials," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 124-138.
- Mantel, Susan Powell & Kellaris, James J, 2003. " Cognitive Determinants of Consumers' Time Perceptions: The Impact of Resources Required and Available," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 531-538, March.
- Swinyard, William R, 1993. " The Effects of Mood, Involvement, and Quality of Store Experience on Shopping Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 271-280, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:12095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.