Decision-making and behavior fluidity: How focus on completion and emphasis on safety changes over the course of projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boehne, Donna M. & Paese, Paul W., 2000. "Deciding Whether to Complete or Terminate an Unfinished Project: A Strong Test of the Project Completion Hypothesis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 178-194, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammed, Susan & Harrison, David A., 2013. "The clocks that time us are not the same: A theory of temporal diversity, task characteristics, and performance in teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 244-256.
- David W. Lehman & Jungpil Hahn, 2013. "Momentum and Organizational Risk Taking: Evidence from the National Football League," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 852-868, April.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:96:y:2011:i:11:p:1474-1481 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Xin & Mittal, Vikas, 2007. "The effect of decision risk and project stage on escalation of commitment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 225-237, July.
- David W. Lehman & Jungpil Hahn & Rangaraj Ramanujam & Bradley J. Alge, 2011. "The Dynamics of the Performance--Risk Relationship Within a Performance Period: The Moderating Role of Deadline Proximity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(6), pages 1613-1630, December.
- Markus Baer & Abhijeet K. Vadera & Roger T. A. J. Leenders & Greg R. Oldham, 2014. "Intergroup Competition as a Double-Edged Sword: How Sex Composition Regulates the Effects of Competition on Group Creativity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 892-908, June.
- Sivanathan, Niro & Molden, Daniel C. & Galinsky, Adam D. & Ku, Gillian, 2008. "The promise and peril of self-affirmation in de-escalation of commitment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 1-14, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:93:y:2004:i:1:p:14-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.