Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen E. Christophe, 2002. "The Value of U.S. MNC Earnings Changes from Foreign and Domestic Operations," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(1), pages 67-94, January.
- Patricia Fraser & Foort Hamelink & Martin Hoesli & Bryan Macgregor, 2004. "Time-varying betas and the cross-sectional return-risk relation: evidence from the UK," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 255-276.
- Griffin, John M. & Andrew Karolyi, G., 1998.
"Another look at the role of the industrial structure of markets for international diversification strategies,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 351-373, December.
- John M. Griffin & G. Andrew Karolyi, "undated". "Another Look at the Role of the Industrial Structure of Markets for International Diversification Strategies," Research in Financial Economics 9608, Ohio State University.
- Francesca Carrieri & Vihang Errunza & Sergei Sarkissian, 2004. "Industry Risk and Market Integration," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 207-221, February.
- Mark Grinblatt, 2001. "How Distance, Language, and Culture Influence Stockholdings and Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 1053-1073, 06.
- Patrick F. Rowland & Linda L. Tesar, 2004. "Multinationals and the Gains from International Diversification," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(4), pages 789-826, October.
- Patrick F. Rowland & Linda L. Tesar, 1998. "Multinationals and the Gains from International Diversification," NBER Working Papers 6733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rowland, P.F. & Tesar, L.L., 1998. "Multinationals and the Gains from International Diversification," Working Papers 425, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Fatemi, Ali M, 1984. " Shareholder Benefits from Corporate International Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1325-1344, December.
- Daniel Sullivan, 1994. "Measuring the Degree of Internationalization of a Firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 325-342, June.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas & Fraser, Patricia, 1999. "Time-varying estimates of CAPM betas," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 531-539.
- J Markham Collins, 1990. "A Market Performance Comparison of U.S. Firms Active in Domestic, Developed and Developing Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(2), pages 271-287, June.
- Moerman, Gerard, 2004. "Diversification in euro area stock markets: country versus industry," Working Paper Series 327, European Central Bank.
- Brewer, H. L., 1981. "Investor Benefits from Corporate International Diversification," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 113-126, March.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Zhenyu Wang, 1993. "The CAPM is alive and well," Staff Report 165, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Chambliss, Karen & Madura, Jeff & Wright, Francis W, 1994. "The Changing Risk Profile of U.S.-Based Multinational Corporations Exposed to European Community Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 133-146, Spring.
- Miguel Almeida Ferreira & Miguel Ângelo Ferreira, 2006. "The Importance of Industry and Country Effects in the EMU Equity Markets," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(3), pages 341-373.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Dabora, Emil M., 1999. "How are stock prices affected by the location of trade?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-216, August.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Emil Dabora, 1998. "How are Stock Prices Affected by the Location of Trade?," NBER Working Papers 6572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:27:y:2008:i:1:p:102-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.