Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moerman, Gerard, 2004. "Diversification in euro area stock markets: country versus industry," Working Paper Series 0327, European Central Bank.
- John M. Griffin & G. Andrew Karolyi, .
"Another Look at the Role of the Industrial Structure of Markets for International Diversification Strategies,"
Research in Financial Economics
9608, Ohio State University.
- Griffin, John M. & Andrew Karolyi, G., 1998. "Another look at the role of the industrial structure of markets for international diversification strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 351-373, December.
- Stephen E. Christophe, 2002. "The Value of U.S. MNC Earnings Changes from Foreign and Domestic Operations," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(1), pages 67-94, January.
- Patrick F. Rowland & Linda L. Tesar, 2004.
"Multinationals and the Gains from International Diversification,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(4), pages 789-826, October.
- Rowland, P.F. & Tesar, L.L., 1998. "Multinationals and the Gains from International Diversification," Working Papers 425, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Patrick F. Rowland & Linda L. Tesar, 1998. "Multinationals and the Gains from International Diversification," NBER Working Papers 6733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatemi, Ali M, 1984. " Shareholder Benefits from Corporate International Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1325-44, December.
- Brewer, H. L., 1981. "Investor Benefits from Corporate International Diversification," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 113-126, March.
- Daniel Sullivan, 1994. "Measuring the Degree of Internationalization of a Firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(2), pages 325-342, June.
- Chambliss, Karen & Madura, Jeff & Wright, Francis W, 1994. "The Changing Risk Profile of U.S.-Based Multinational Corporations Exposed to European Community Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 133-46, Spring.
- J Markham Collins, 1990. "A Market Performance Comparison of U.S. Firms Active in Domestic, Developed and Developing Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(2), pages 271-287, June.
- Francesca Carrieri & Vihang Errunza & Sergei Sarkissian, 2004. "Industry Risk and Market Integration," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 207-221, February.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Zhenyu Wang, 1994.
"The Capm Is Alive And Well,"
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Dabora, Emil M., 1999.
"How are stock prices affected by the location of trade?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-216, August.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Emil Dabora, 1998. "How are Stock Prices Affected by the Location of Trade?," NBER Working Papers 6572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Almeida Ferreira & Miguel �ngelo Ferreira, 2006. "The Importance of Industry and Country Effects in the EMU Equity Markets," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(3), pages 341-373.
- Patricia Fraser & Foort Hamelink & Martin Hoesli & Bryan Macgregor, 2004. "Time-varying betas and the cross-sectional return-risk relation: evidence from the UK," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 255-276.
- Mark Grinblatt, 2001. "How Distance, Language, and Culture Influence Stockholdings and Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 1053-1073, 06.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas & Fraser, Patricia, 1999. "Time-varying estimates of CAPM betas," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 531-539.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:27:y:2008:i:1:p:102-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.