Investor Benefits from Corporate International Diversification
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian, Gongming & Li, Ji, 1998. "Multinationality, global market diversification, and risk performance for the largest U.S. firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-170, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0019-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiménez, Alfredo & Delgado-García, Juan Bautista, 2012. "Proactive management of political risk and corporate performance: The case of Spanish multinational enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1029-1040.
- Elango, B., 2010. "Influence of industry type on the relationship between international operations and risk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 303-309, March.
- Reid W. Click & Paul Harrison, 2000. "Does multinationality matter? Evidence of value destruction in U.S. multinational corporations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jiménez, Alfredo, 2010. "Does political risk affect the scope of the expansion abroad? Evidence from Spanish MNEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 619-633, December.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Pablo A. Garcia-Fuentes & Gustavo F. C. Ferreira & P. Lynn Kennedy & Felipe Perez, 2017.
"Economic Performance of U.S. Multinational Manufacturing Firms: The Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Strategy,"
International Business Research,
Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(1), pages 240-252, January.
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Ferreira, Gustavo F.C. & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Perez, Felipe, 2013. "Economic Performance of U.S. Multinational Manufacturing Firms: The Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Strategy," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142933, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Joliet, Robert & Hubner, Georges, 2008.
"Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 102-123, February.
- R. Joliet & G. Hübner, 2008. "Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence," Post-Print hal-00787167, HAL.
- O'Hagan-Luff, Martha & Berrill, Jenny, 2015. "Why stay-at-home investing makes sense," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-14.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Berrill, Jenny & Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm, 2011. "What is a multinational corporation? Classifying the degree of firm-level multinationality," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 557-577, October.
- Katerina Lyroudi & John Papanastasiou & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment And Economic Growth In Transition Economies," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 2(1), pages 97-110.
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Charles Tang & Joseph Weintrop, 1997.
"Both Sides of Corporate Diversification: The Value Impacts of Geographic and Industrial Diversification,"
NBER Working Papers
6224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodnar, G.M. & Tang, C. & Weintrop, J., 1998. "Both Sides of Corporate Diversification: The Value Impacts of Geographic and Industrial Diversification," Weiss Center Working Papers 98-02, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Krapl, Alain A., 2015. "Corporate international diversification and risk," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-13.
- Borda, Armando & Geleilate, José-Mauricio G. & Newburry, William & Kundu, Sumit K., 2017. "Firm internationalization, business group diversification and firm performance: The case of Latin American firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 104-113.
- Buigues, Pierre-André & Lacoste, Denis & Lavigne, Stéphanie, 2015. "When over internationalized companies reduce their international footprint," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1039-1047.
- Lyroudi K. & Subeniotis D. & Georgopoulos N., 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Eastern Europe," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 71-90, July-Dece.
- Berrill, Jenny & Kearney, Colm, 2010. "Firm-level internationalisation and the home bias puzzle," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 235-256, July.
- Bartov, Eli & Bodnar, Gordon M. & Kaul, Aditya, 1996.
"Exchange rate variability and the riskiness of U.S. multinational firms: Evidence from the breakdown of the Bretton Woods system,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 105-132, September.
- Eli Bartov & Gordon M. Bodnar & Aditya Kaul, 1995. "Exchange Rate Variability and the Riskiness of U.S. Multinational Firms:Evidence from the Breakdown of the Bretton Woods System," NBER Working Papers 5323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ueng, C. Joe & Kim, Seung H. & Lee, C. Christopher, 2000. "The impact of firm's ownership advantages and economic status of destination country on the wealth effects of international joint ventures," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 67-76, February.
- Colm Kearney & Frank Barry, 2005. "MNEs and Industrial Structure in Host Countries:A Mean Variance Analysis of Ireland’s Manufacturing Sector," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp023, IIIS.
- Benito-Osorio, Diana & Colino, Alberto & Guerras-Martín, Luis Ángel & Zúñiga-Vicente, José Ángel, 2016. "The international diversification-performance link in Spain: Does firm size really matter?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 548-558.
- Charee Kwak, 2017. "The Effect of Corporate International Diversification on Firm Risk," Discussion Papers 2017-17, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- He, Yan & Long, Fu, 2003. "Market expansion versus cost reduction: a financial analysis of foreign direct investment advantages for multinational enterprises," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 407-417, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:16:y:1981:i:01:p:113-126_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.