Time-varying estimates of CAPM betas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Lee, John H. H., 1995.
"Beta stability and portfolio formation,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 145-146, May.
- Black, A. & Fraser, P. & Power, D., 1992.
"UK unit trust performance 1980-1989: A passive time-varying approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 1015-1033, September.
- A Black & P Fraser & D Power, "undated". "Uk Unit Trust Performance 1980-1989: A Passive Time-Varying Approach," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 023, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Bos, T & Newbold, P, 1984. "An Empirical Investigation of the Possibility of Stochastic Systematic Risk in the Market Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 35-41, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2017.
"International stock return predictability: Is the role of U.S. time-varying?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(1), pages 121-146, February.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "International Stock Return Predictability: Is the Role of U.S. Time-Varying?," Working Papers 201524, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "International Stock Return Predictability: Is the Role of U.S. Time-Varying?," Working Papers 15-07, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Bhar, Ramaprasad & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2007. "Co-movement in the price of risk of aggregate equity markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 256-271, September.
- Coleman, Jane A. & Shaik, Saleem, 2009. "Time-Varying Estimation of Crop Insurance Program in Altering North Dakota Farm Economic Structure," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49516, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mattia Ciprian & Stefano d'Addona, 2005. "Time Varying Sensitivities on a GRID architecture," Finance 0511007, EconWPA.
- Sascha Mergner & Jan Bulla, 2008.
"Time-varying beta risk of Pan-European industry portfolios: A comparison of alternative modeling techniques,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 771-802.
- Sascha Mergner & Jan Bulla, 2005. "Time-varying Beta Risk of Pan-European Industry Portfolios: A Comparison of Alternative Modeling Techniques," Finance 0510029, EconWPA.
- Joliet, Robert & Hubner, Georges, 2008.
"Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 102-123, February.
- R. Joliet & G. Hübner, 2008. "Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence," Post-Print hal-00787167, HAL.
- Caporale, Tony, 2012. "Time varying CAPM betas and banking sector risk," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 293-295.
- Ortas, E. & Salvador, M. & Moneva, J.M., 2015. "Improved beta modeling and forecasting: An unobserved component approach with conditional heteroscedastic disturbances," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 27-51.
- Yoshihiko Tsukuda & Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Junji Shimada, 2005. "Dynamic Efficiency in the East European Emerging Markets," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Ortas, Eduardo & Moneva, José M. & Salvador, Manuel, 2012. "Does socially responsible investment equity indexes in emerging markets pay off? Evidence from Brazil," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 581-597.
- Buckland, Roger & Fraser, Patricia, 2002. "The scale and patterns of abnormal returns to equity investment in UK electricity distribution," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 39-62.
- Tomas Adam & Sona Benecka & Ivo Jansky, 2012. "Time-Varying Betas of Banking Sectors," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(6), pages 485-504, December.
- Mariangela Bonasia & Oreste Napolitano, 2007. "Do Fundamentals and Credibility Matter in a Funded Pension System ?A Markov Switching Analysis for Australia and Iceland," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(2), pages 221-248.
- Devinaga RASIAH & Tay Lee YING & Sakiru Adebola SOLARIN, 2016. "Economic freedom index and stock returns in Malaysia," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 213-236, Spring.
- repec:spr:scient:v:100:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1257-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTime-varying estimate; CAPM beta; Recursive beta;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:48:y:1999:i:4:p:531-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.