Wars, foodcost and countervailing policies: A panel data approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Food Security Unit, 1992. "Understanding famine in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 83-86, February.
- Paolo Figini & Holger Go¨rg, 2011.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Wage Inequality? An Empirical Investigation,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1455-1475, September.
- Figini, Paolo & Görg, Holger, 2006. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Wage Inequality? An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 2336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Figini & Holger Görg, 2007. "Does foreign direct investment affect wage inequality? An empirical investigation," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp186, IIIS.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2004. "Greed and grievance in civil war," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 563-595, October.
- Handy Williamson, 2001. "Globalization and Poverty: Lessons from the Theory and Practice of Food Security: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 730-732.
- Daymon, Caroline & Gimet, Celine, 2009. "An empirical test of the inequality trap concept," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 165-167, November.
- James K. Galbraith & Hyunsub Kum, 2003. "Inequality and Economic Growth: A Global View Based on Measures of Pay," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 49(4), pages 527-556.
- Singer, H. W., 1989. "The African food crisis and the role of food aid," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 196-206, August.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2000. "Greed and Grievance in Civil War," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Amartya Sen, 1981. "Ingredients of Famine Analysis: Availability and Entitlements," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 433-464.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767.
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938.
- Jurgen Brauer, 2007. "Data, Models, Coefficients: The Case of United States Military Expenditure," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 24(1), pages 55-64, February.
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Subbarao, Kalanidhi, 2007. "Food aid, domestic policy and food security: Contrasting experiences from South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 413-435, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaafar, Hadi H. & Woertz, Eckart, 2016. "Agriculture as a funding source of ISIS: A GIS and remote sensing analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 14-25.
More about this item
KeywordsFood policy Civil war International war;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:5:p:378-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.