Innovation in the functional foods industry in a peripheral region of the European Union: Andalusia (Spain)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2005.
"Geographical and sectoral clusters of innovation in Europe,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 715-739, December.
- RM. Serrano & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2004. "Geographical and sectoral clusters of innovation in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 200415, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Vohora, Ajay & Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy, 2004. "Critical junctures in the development of university high-tech spinout companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 147-175, January.
- Jan Haaland & Hans Jarle Kind, 2006.
"Cooperative and Non-Cooperative R&D Policy in an Economic Union,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(4), pages 720-745, December.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2004. "Cooperative and Non-Cooperative R&D Policy in an Economic Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 4185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory Tassey, 2005. "Underinvestment in Public Good Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 89-113, January.
- Lydia Greunz, 2005. "Intra- and inter-regional knowledge spillovers: Evidence from European regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 449-473, April.
- Claudia Grupe & SiniÅ¡a KuÅ¡iÄ, 2008. "Adjusting Formal and Informal Institutions: EU Integration and Intraregional Cooperation of Croatian SMEs," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Clarysse, Bart & Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Van de Velde, Els & Vohora, Ajay, 2005.
"Spinning out new ventures: a typology of incubation strategies from European research institutions,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 183-216, March.
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & A. Lockett & E. Van De Velde & A. Vohora, 2004. "Spinning Out New Ventures: A Typology Of Incubation Strategies From European Research Institutions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/228, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lydia Greunz, 2004.
"Industrial structure and innovation - evidence from European regions,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 563-592, December.
- Lydia Greunz, 2004. "Industrial structure and innovation - evidence from European regions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169718, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olivier Parent & Stéphane Riou, 2005.
"Bayesian Analysis of Knowledge Spillovers in European Regions,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 747-775.
- Olivier Parent & Stéphane Riou, 2005. "Bayesian Analysis of Knowledge Spillovers in European Regions," Post-Print hal-00372491, HAL.
- Mulas-Granados, Carlos & Sanz, Ismael, 2008. "The dispersion of technology and income in Europe: Evolution and mutual relationship across regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 836-848, June.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo regstdcenzi, 2008.
"Research and Development, Spillovers, Innovation Systems, and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 51-67.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Crescenzi, Riccardo, 2008. "Research and development, spillovers, innovation systems, and the genesis of regional growth in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23326, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fernando Pueyo & Marcos Sanso, 2004. "Technological change, human capital update and growth policies," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 23-41, January.
- van Burg, E. & Gilsing, V.A. & Reymen, I.M.M.J. & Romme, A.G.L., 2008. "Creating university spin-offs : A science-based design perspective," Other publications TiSEM ed13609d-fde4-43dc-ba8a-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Exploring The Relationship Between University And Innovation: Evidence From The Italian Food Industry," Working Papers 201602, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016.
"Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia,"
CSEF Working Papers
428, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- De Paola, Maria & Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia," IZA Discussion Papers 9658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority For Top Jobs? Investigating The Glass Ceiling In The Italian Academia," Working Papers 201603, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Michaela Trippl, 2011. "Low-Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Food Industry in the Metropolitan Region of Vienna," ERSA conference papers ersa10p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Trippl, Michaela, 2010.
"Low-tech innovation in a high-tech environment? The case of the food industry in the Vienna metropolitan region,"
1004, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Michaela Trippl, 2010. "Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel & Toribio, MÂª Rosario, 2011. "The use of scientific knowledge by Spanish agrifood firms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 507-516, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional food Innovation system Public sector research Research group Spin-off companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:3:p:240-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .