Rice marketing systems in the Philippines and Thailand: Do large numbers of competitive traders ensure good performance?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Banerji & J.V. Meenakshi, 2004.
"Buyer Collusion and Efficiency of Government Intervention in Wheat Markets in Northern India: An Asymmetric Structural Auctions Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 236-253.
- A. Banerji and J.V.Meenakshi & J.V.Meenakshi, 2002. "Buyer Collusion and Efficiency of Government Intervention in Wheat Markets in Northern India: An Asymmetric Structural Auctions Analysis," Working papers 104, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Hayami, Y. & Kikuchi, M. & Marciano, E. B., 1999.
"Middlemen and peasants in rice marketing in the Philippines,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 79-93, March.
- Hayami, Y. & Kikuchi, Masao & Marciano, E.B., 1999. "Middlemen and peasants in rice marketing in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Ruttan, Vernon W, 1969. "Agricultural Product and Factor Markets in Southeast Asia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 501-519, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minten, Bart J. & Legesse, Ermias & Beyene, Seneshaw & Werako, Tadesse, 2015. "Feeding Africa's cities: The case of the Supply Chain of Teff to Addis Ababa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212465, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arnold H. Fang, 2016. "Linkage between Rural Voters and Politicians: Effects on Rice Policies in the Philippines and Thailand," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 505-517, September.
- Bart Minten & Seneshaw Tamru & Ermias Engida & Tadesse Kuma, 2016. "Feeding Africa's Cities: The Case of the Supply Chain of Teff to Addis Ababa," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 265-297.
- Minten, Bart & Engida, Ermias & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2016. "How big are post-harvest losses in Ethiopia? Evidence from teff," ESSP working papers 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Beltran, Jesusa C. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & White, Benedict, 2012. "Economic analysis of integrated weed management strategies for annual barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli complex) in Philippine rice farming systems," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124236, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Minten, Bart & Tamru, Seneshaw & Engida, Ermias & Kuma, Tadesse, 2013.
"Using evidence in unraveling food supply chains in Ethiopia: The supply chain of teff from major production areas to Addis Ababa:,"
ESSP working papers
54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minten, Bart & Tamru, Seneshaw & Engida, Ermias & Kuma, Tadesse, 2013. "Using Evidence in Unraveling Food Supply Chains in Ethiopia: The Supply Chain of Teff from Major Production Areas to Addis Ababa," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 159706, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Dela Pena, Beulah, 2015. "Competition Reform in the Philippine Rice Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2015-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Mallory, Mindy L., 2011. "Analyzing Market Price Transmission, Government Intervention and Weather Shocks for Rice Market in the Philippines," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103163, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:5:p:455-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.