The pattern of agricultural price distortions in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleissig, Adrian & Grennes, Thomas, 1994. "The real exchange rate conundrum: The case of Central America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 115-128, January.
- Larry Karp & Spiro Stefanou, 1994.
"Domestic and trade policy for Central and East European agriculture 1,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(3), pages 345-371, September.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1993. "Domestic and Trade Policy for Central and East European Agriculture," CEPR Discussion Papers 814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karp, Larry S. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 1993. "Domestic And Trade Policy For Central And East European Agriculture," Working Papers 51110, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M., 1993. "The development of agricultural policies in Central and Eastern Europe : An endogenous policy theory perspective," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 187-191, June.
- Swinnen, Jo, 1996. "Endogenous Price and Trade Policy Developments in Central European Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 133-160.
- Ivanova, Nedka, et al, 1995. "Impact of Changes in Agricultural Policy on the Agro-food Chain in Bulgaria," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 354-371.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Fuzhi & Orden, David, 2005. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Its Effects on Agricultural Producer Support Estimates: Empirical Evidence from India and China," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19121, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Erjavec, Emil & Rednak, Miroslav & Volk, Tina, 1998. "The European Union enlargement - the case of agriculture in Slovenia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 395-409, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:22:y:1997:i:4:p:289-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .