The pattern of agricultural price distortions in Central and Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M., 1993. "The development of agricultural policies in Central and Eastern Europe : An endogenous policy theory perspective," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 187-191, June.
- Swinnen, Jo, 1996. "Endogenous Price and Trade Policy Developments in Central European Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 133-60.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1993.
"Domestic and Trade Policy for Central and East European Agriculture,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larry Karp & Spiro Stefanou, 1994. "Domestic and trade policy for Central and East European agriculture 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(3), pages 345-371, 09.
- Karp, Larry S. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 1993. "Domestic And Trade Policy For Central And East European Agriculture," Working Papers 51110, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Ivanova, Nedka, et al, 1995. "Impact of Changes in Agricultural Policy on the Agro-food Chain in Bulgaria," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 354-71.
- Fleissig, Adrian & Grennes, Thomas, 1994. "The real exchange rate conundrum: The case of Central America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 115-128, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:22:y:1997:i:4:p:289-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.