The pattern of agricultural price distortions in Central and Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fleissig, Adrian & Grennes, Thomas, 1994. "The real exchange rate conundrum: The case of Central America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 115-128, January.
- Larry Karp & Spiro Stefanou, 1994.
"Domestic and trade policy for Central and East European agriculture 1,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(3), pages 345-371, 09.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1993. "Domestic and Trade Policy for Central and East European Agriculture," CEPR Discussion Papers 814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karp, Larry S. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 1993. "Domestic And Trade Policy For Central And East European Agriculture," Working Papers 51110, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M., 1993. "The development of agricultural policies in Central and Eastern Europe : An endogenous policy theory perspective," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 187-191, June.
- Swinnen, Jo, 1996. "Endogenous Price and Trade Policy Developments in Central European Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 133-160.
- Ivanova, Nedka, et al, 1995. "Impact of Changes in Agricultural Policy on the Agro-food Chain in Bulgaria," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 354-371. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:22:y:1997:i:4:p:289-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.