Endogenous Price and Trade Policy Developments in Central European Agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Douglas R., 2014.
"Political support for trade policy in the European Union,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 243-253.
- Francois, Joseph, 2014. "Political support for trade policy in the European Union," Papers 889, World Trade Institute.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 1997. "The pattern of agricultural price distortions in Central and Eastern Europe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 289-306, August.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Transition," 1997: Economic Transition in Central and East Europe, and the Former Soviet Union: Implications ... Symposium, June 12-14, 1997, Berlin, Germany 50836, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Peter Bielik & Natália Turceková, 2007. "Single Area Payment - as One of the Supports of Agricultrure in the European Union - 25," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 4(01), pages 11-15.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Pokrivcak, 2005. "Why Some Sectors of Transition Economies are less Reformed than Others? The Case of Research and Education," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2005_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & Gorter, Harry de, 2001.
"Economic development, institutional change, and the political economy of agricultural protection: An econometric study of Belgium since the 19th century,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 25-43, October.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & Gorter, Harry de, 2001. "Economic development, institutional change, and the political economy of agricultural protection An econometric study of Belgium since the 19th century," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Pieters, Hannah & Swinnen, Johan, 2016.
"Trading-off volatility and distortions? Food policy during price spikes,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 27-39.
- Hannah Pieters & Johan Swinnen, 2014. "Trading-off Volatility and Distortions? Food Policy During Price Spikes," LICOS Discussion Papers 35914, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Wehrheim, Peter & Wiesmann, Doris M., 2006. "Food Security Analysis and Policies for Transition Countries," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 3(2).
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Dries, Liesbeth & Gow, Hamish R., 2001. "Dairy Markets, Policies, And Trade In Eastern Europe And The Former Soviet Union," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14548, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Central and Eastern Europe," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48385, World Bank.
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2007.
"Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents: The Common Agricultural Policy in the New EU Member States,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
18307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "Credit Market Imperfections And The Distribution Of Policy Rents: The Common Agricultural Policy In The New Eu Member States," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6591, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Europe in the 19th and 20th Century," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43859, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Wehrheim & Doris Wiesmann, 2006. "Food security analysis and policies for transition countries," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 3(2), pages 112-143.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:23:y:1996:i:2:p:133-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.