Impact of Changes in Agricultural Policy on the Agro-food Chain in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 1997. "The pattern of agricultural price distortions in Central and Eastern Europe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 289-306, August.
- Mergos, G. & Stoforos, C. & Mishev, P. & Ivanova, N., 2001. "Analysing agricultural policy reforms under transition in Bulgaria," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 475-493, October.
- Elena Briones Alonso & Johan Swinnen, 2015. "A Value Chain Approach to Measuring Distortions to Incentives and Food Policy Effects (with application to Pakistanâ€™s grain policy)," Working Papers id:6895, eSocialSciences.
- Guba, Ferenc Zoltán, 2001.
"Transzferek és hatékonyságzavarok az élelmiszer-termékpályákon
[Transfers and disturbances to efficiency in food product paths]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 44-62.
- Elena Briones Alonso & Jo Swinnen, 2015.
" A value chain approach to measuring distortions to incentives and food policy effects (with application to Pakistan’s grain policy),"
Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance
493428, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Elena Briones Alonso & Jo Swinnen, 2015. " A value chain approach to measuring distortions to incentives and food policy effects (with application to Pakistan’s grain policy)," Working Papers Department of Economics 493428, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Briones, Elena & Swinnen, Alonso & Swinnen, Jo, 2015. "A Value Chain Approach to Measuring Distortions to Incentives and Food Policy Effects (with application to Pakistan’s grain policy)," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212707, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elena Briones Alonso & Johan Swinnen, 2015. "A Value Chain Approach to Measuring Distortions to Incentives and Food Policy Effects (with application to Pakistan's grain policy)," LICOS Discussion Papers 36615, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Pavel, Ferdinand, 2000.
"Is 'Getting The Prices Right' Always Right? How Trade Liberalization Can Fail,"
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL
21881, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Pavel, Ferdinand, 2000. "Is "Getting The Prices Right" Always Right? How Trade Liberalization Can Fail," Bulletins 12970, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Briones Alonso, Elena & Swinnen, Johan, 2016. "Who are the producers and consumers? Value chains and food policy effects in the wheat sector in Pakistan," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 40-58.
- Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew & Ratinger, Tomas & Zawalinska, Katarzyna & Iraizoz, Belen & Kovacs, Barna & Mizo, Tamas, 2002. "Variations in Farm Performance: Evidence from the CEECs and Existing EU Member States," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24906, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:22:y:1995:i:3:p:354-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.