On p-rationalizability and approximate common certainty of rationality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-1050, July.
- D. Pearce, 2010. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 523, David K. Levine.
- Adam Brandenburger & Eddie Dekel, 2014. "Hierarchies of Beliefs and Common Knowledge," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Language of Game Theory Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games, chapter 2, pages 31-41 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1007-1028, July.
- Tan, Tommy Chin-Chiu & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1988.
"The Bayesian foundations of solution concepts of games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 370-391, August.
- Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa & Chin-Chiu Tan, Tommy, 1987. "The Bayesian Foundations of solution concepts of games," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 111, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Battigalli Pierpaolo & Siniscalchi Marciano, 2003. "Rationalization and Incomplete Information," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-46, June.
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov, 1989. "Approximating common knowledge with common beliefs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 170-190, June.
- Gul, Faruk, 1996. "Rationality and Coherent Theories of Strategic Behavior," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-31, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2017.
"Bounded rationality and correlated equilibria,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 46(3), pages 595-629, August.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," AMSE Working Papers 1551, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 02 Nov 2015.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers halshs-01251512, HAL.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers 812, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded rationality and correlated equilibria," Economics Working Papers 1468, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Germano, Fabrizio & Zuazo-Garin, Peio, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers 2072/260959, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Yi-Chun Chen & Xiao Luo, 2012. "An indistinguishability result on rationalizability under general preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(1), pages 1-12, September.
- Geir B. Asheim & Mark Voorneveld & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2016. "Epistemically Robust Strategy Subsets," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-16, November.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:6-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frick, Mira & Romm, Assaf, 2015. "Rational behavior under correlated uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 56-71.
- Geir B. , Asheim & Voorneveld, Max & W. Weibull, Jörgen, 2009. "Epistemically Stable Strategy Sets," Memorandum 01/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barelli, Paulo, 2009. "Consistency of beliefs and epistemic conditions for Nash and correlated equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 363-375, November.
- Dekel, Eddie & Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2015. "Epistemic Game Theory," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:136:y:2007:i:1:p:379-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .