Approximate knowledge of rationality and correlated equilibria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabrizio, Germano & Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2012. "Approximate knowledge of rationality and correlated equilibria," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-61, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2012. "Approximate Knowledge of Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers 642, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2012. "Approximate Knowledge of Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp610, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borgers Tilman, 1994. "Weak Dominance and Approximate Common Knowledge," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 265-276, October.
- Sergiu Hart, 2013.
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Simple Adaptive Strategies From Regret-Matching to Uncoupled Dynamics, chapter 11, pages 253-287
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More about this item
KeywordsApproximate common knowledge; bounded rationality; p-rational belief system; correlated equilibrium; incomplete information; non-cooperative game.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-07-01 (Game Theory)
- NEP-KNM-2012-07-01 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-UPT-2012-07-01 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.