Comparing individual wage determinants in Western and Central Europe: on the way to convergence? The cases of France and Hungary
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dominique Goux & Éric Maurin, 1994. "Éducation, expérience et salaire," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 155-178.
- Stéfan Lollivier & Pascale Pollet, 2003. "Impact de la formation initiale sur les rémunérations au cours de la vie active," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 113(6), pages 801-827.
- Ichino, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1998.
"Lower and Upper Bounds of Returns to Schooling: An Exercise in IV estimation with Different Instruments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ichino, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1999. "Lower and upper bounds of returns to schooling: An exercise in IV estimation with different instruments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 889-901, April.
- Christian Baudelot & Michel Glaude, 1989. "Les diplômes se dévaluent-ils en se multipliant ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 225(1), pages 3-16.
- Münich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2000.
"Returns to Human Capital under the Communist Wage Grid and During the Transition to a Market Economy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Münich & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2005. "Returns to Human Capital Under The Communist Wage Grid and During the Transition to a Market Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 100-123, February.
- Münich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 1999. "Returns to Human Capital Under the Communist Wage Grid and During the Transition to a Market Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Munich & Jan Svejnar & Daniel Munich, 1999. "Returns to Human Capital under the Communist Wage Grid and During the Transition to a Market Economy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 272, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Redor,Dominique, 1992.
"Wage Inequalities in East and West,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521395311, june. pag.
- Catherine Saget, 1999. "The determinants of female labour supply in Hungary," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(3), pages 575-591, November.
- Boeri, Tito, 1997. "Heterogeneous workers, economic transformation and the stagnancy of transitional unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 905-914, April.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-42, March.
- Card, David, 1999. "The causal effect of education on earnings," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1801-1863 Elsevier.
- Dominique Redor, 1997. "Does the Public Sector Lead the Wage Evolution in the French Economy?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 11(2), pages 351-372, 06.
- Peter Gottschalk & Timothy M. Smeeding, 1997. "Cross-National Comparisons of Earnings and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 633-687, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:32:y:2004:i:3:p:482-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.