The Income of Socialist Upper Classes during the Transition to Capitalism: Evidence from Longitudinal East German Data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Collier, Irwin L, Jr & Siebert, Horst, 1991.
"The Economic Integration of Post-Wall Germany,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 196-201, May.
- Collier, Irwin L. & Siebert, Horst, 1991. "The economic integration of post-wall Germany," Kiel Working Papers 462, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Collier, Irwin L, Jr, 1986. "Effective Purchasing Power in a Quantity Constrained Economy: An Estimate for the German Democratic Republic," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 24-32, February.
- Rose, Richard & McAllister, Ian, 1996. "Is Money the Measure of Welfare in Russia?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(1), pages 75-90, March.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1992. "Central Planners as Market Stabilizers: Evidence from Poland and the Soviet Union," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Edward J. Bird & Johannes Schwarze & Gert G. Wagner, 1994. "Wage Effects of the Move toward Free Markets in East Germany," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(3), pages 390-400, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)