The Income of Socialist Upper Classes during the Transition to Capitalism: Evidence from Longitudinal East German Data
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Collier, Irwin L, Jr & Siebert, Horst, 1991.
"The Economic Integration of Post-Wall Germany,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 196-201, May.
- Collier, Irwin L. & Siebert, Horst, 1991. "The economic integration of post-wall Germany," Kiel Working Papers 462, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Collier, Irwin L. & Siebert, Horst, 1991. "The economic integration of post-wall Germany," Kiel Working Papers 462, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Collier, Irwin L, Jr, 1986. "Effective Purchasing Power in a Quantity Constrained Economy: An Estimate for the German Democratic Republic," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 24-32, February.
- Edward J. Bird & Johannes Schwarze & Gert G. Wagner, 1994. "Wage Effects of the Move toward Free Markets in East Germany," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(3), pages 390-400, April.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1992. "Central Planners as Market Stabilizers: Evidence from Poland and the Soviet Union," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Rose, Richard & McAllister, Ian, 1996. "Is Money the Measure of Welfare in Russia?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(1), pages 75-90, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:26:y:1998:i:2:p:211-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.