The “Soft Five” in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nauro F. Campos & Dean Jolliffe, 2002. "After, Before and During: Returns to Education in the Hungarian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 475, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter & Weinberg,Bruce, 2005.
"People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups,"
ROA Research Memorandum
002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2005. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 1494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lex Borghans & Bas ter Weel & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2006. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," NBER Working Papers 11985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans, Lex & Weel, Bas ter & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2005. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market - Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jiří Balcar & Lenka Janíčková & Lenka Filipová, 2014. "What General Competencies Are Required from the Czech Labour Force?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 250-265.
- Jones, Derek C. & Ilayperuma Simon, Kosali, 2005. "Wage determination under plan and early transition: Bulgarian evidence using matched employer-employee data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 227-243, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendy V. Cunningham & Paula Villaseñor, 2016.
"Employer Voices, Employer Demands, and Implications for Public Skills Development Policy Connecting the Labor and Education Sectors,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 102-134.
- Cunningham,Wendy & Villasenor,Paula, 2016. "Employer voices, employer demands, and implications for public skills development policy connecting the labor and education sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7582, The World Bank.
- Jiri Balcar, 2013. "Soft Competencies in Bulgaria," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 88-99, April.
More about this item
KeywordseSoft competencies; employability; work performance; training and education.;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:15:y:2012:i:43:p:23-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .