The economic integration of post-wall Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burda, Michael C. & Severgnini, Battista, 2018.
"Total factor productivity convergence in German states since reunification: Evidence and explanations,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 192-211.
- Burda, Michael C & Severgnini, Battista, 2017. "Total Factor Productivity Convergence in German States since Reunification: Evidence and Explanations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bird, Edward J. & Frick, Joachim R. & Wagner, Gert G., 1998. "The Income of Socialist Upper Classes during the Transition to Capitalism: Evidence from Longitudinal East German Data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 211-225, June.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2017.
"The Economics of German Unification after Twenty-five Years: Lessons for Korea,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2017-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2017. "The Economics of German Unification after Twenty-Five Years: Lessons for Korea," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Siebert, Horst, 1992. "Five traps for German economic policy," Kiel Discussion Papers 185, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1992.
"Real adjustment in the transformation process: Risk factors in East Germany,"
Kiel Working Papers
507, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1992. "Real adjustment in the transformation process: Risk factors in East Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1915, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Edward J. Bird & Johannes Schwarze & Gert G. Wagner, 1992. "The Changing Value of Human Capital in Eastern Europe: Lessons from the GDR," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 55, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "German unification: the economics of transition," Kiel Working Papers 468, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Blind, Georg & Stefania, Lottanti von Mandach, 2017. "Modeling the „Visitors to Rome“ effect: Reputation Building in Anglo-Saxon Buyout Funds in Japan," MPRA Paper 77761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepak Lal, 1991. "Social Policy After Socialism," UCLA Economics Working Papers 641, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Siebert, Horst & Schmieding, Holger & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1991. "The transformation of a socialist economy: lessons of German unification," Kiel Working Papers 469, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1993. "German unification and its impact on net savings," Kiel Discussion Papers 216, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Robert Brooks & Robert Faff & David Sokulsky, 2005. "The stock market impact of German reunification: international evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 31-42.
- Siebert, Horst, 1993. "The big bang with the big brother: German unification in its third year," Kiel Discussion Papers 211, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thierry Cailleau, 1999. "Taux de conversion et déstabilisation allemande : retour sur une intégration contrariée," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 55(5), pages 69-97.
- Oliver Holtemöller & Rainer Schulz, 2010. "Investor Rationality and House Price Bubbles: Berlin and the German Reunification," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 465-486, November.
- Hitchens, D. M. W. N. & Birnie, J. E. & Wagner, K., 1996. "A matched plant comparison of productivity in East and West Germany: Transition to the market economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 321-335, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .