Social Policy After Socialism
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lindbeck, A., 1990. "The Swedish Experience," Papers 482, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1991. "Economists and the welfare state," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 213-239, April.
- Charap, Joshua & Dyba, Karel, 1991. "Transition to a market economy: The case of Czechoslovakia," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 581-590, April.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1989. "The new institutional economics and development theory: A brief critical assessment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1389-1395, September.
- Mesa-Lago, Carmelo, 1983. "Social security and extreme poverty in Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 83-110.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 2006.
"The Power to Tax,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027922.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 1980. "The Power to Tax," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521233293.
- Dyba, Karel & Svejnar, Jan, 1991. "Czechoslovakia: Recent Economic Developments and Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 185-190, May.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1988. "Poverty and public policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 539-555, May.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1980. "Decentralization and Rights," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(186), pages 107-123, May.
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "German unification: the economics of transition," Kiel Working Papers 468, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "German unification: the economics of transition," Kiel Working Papers 468a, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Meltzer, Allan H & Richard, Scott F, 1981. "A Rational Theory of the Size of Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 914-927, October.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1980. "The Growth of Government," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 209-287, October.
- Sam Peltzman, 1980. "The Growth of Government," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 1, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Gillian Paull, 1991. "Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Net Schemes for Economies in Transition," IMF Working Papers 91/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1989. "Rural credit in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 219, The World Bank.
- Crane, Keith, 1991. "Institutional Legacies and the Economic, Social, and Political Environment for Transition in Hungary and Poland," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 318-322, May.
- Atkinson, A.B., 1987. "Income maintenance and social insurance," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 779-908 Elsevier.
- Stigler, George J, 1970. "Director's Law of Public Income Redistribution," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-10, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.