Social security and extreme poverty in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deepak Lal, 1994. "Labor Market Insurance and Social Safety Nets in Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 716, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Helen Barnes, 2005. "Conflict, Inequality and Dialogue for Conflict Resolution in Latin America: The Cases of Argentina, Bolivia and Venezuela," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2005-03, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Patricia Justino & Julie Litchfield & Laurence Whitehead, 2003. "The Impact of Inequality in Latin America," PRUS Working Papers 21, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Deepak Lal, 1991. "Social Policy After Socialism," UCLA Economics Working Papers 641, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patricia Justino, 2007.
"Social security in developing countries: MYTH or necessity? Evidence from India,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 367-382.
- Patricia Justino, 2003. "Social Security in Developing Countries: Myth or Necessity? Evidence from India," PRUS Working Papers 20, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Frances Stewart, 2003. "Income distribution and development," Chapters,in: Trade and Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:12:y:1983:i:1-2:p:83-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.