The Swedish Experience
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF STOCKHOLM, INSTITUTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC STUDIES, S- 106 91 STOCKHOLM SWEDEN.|
Web page: http://www.iies.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
- Branko Milanovic, 2002.
"True World Income Distribution, 1988 and 1993: First Calculation Based on Household Surveys Alone,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 51-92, January.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1999. "True world income distribution, 1988 and 1993 - first calculations, based on household surveys alone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2244, The World Bank.
- Branko milanovic, 2003. "True world income distribution, 1988 and 1993: First calculation based on household surveys alo," HEW 0305002, EconWPA.
- Spencer, Barbara J & Raubitschek, Ruth S, 1996. "High-Cost Domestic Joint Ventures and International Competition: Do Domestic Firms Gain?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 315-340, May.
- Ruth R. Raubitschek & Barbara J. Spencer, 1994. "High-Cost Domestic Joint Ventures and International Competition: Do Domestic Firms Gain?," NBER Working Papers 4804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & Robert S. Gibbons, 1995. "Getting Together and Breaking Apart: The Decline of Centralized Collective Bargaining," NBER Chapters,in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 345-370 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & Robert Gibbons, 1993. "Getting Together and Breaking Apart: The Decline of Centralised Collective Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 4464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, "undated". "Government Employment and Unemployment: With One Hand Giveth, the Other Taketh," ICMM Discussion Papers 47, Department of Economics University of Strathclyde.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, "undated". "Government Employment and Unemployment: With One Hand Giveth, The Other Taketh," Working Papers 9709, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised May 1998.
- Deepak Lal, 1994. "Labor Market Insurance and Social Safety Nets in Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 716, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1997. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom," NBER Chapters,in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 267-298 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1994. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom," Working Papers 711, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1994. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom," NBER Working Papers 4802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deepak Lal, 1991. "Social Policy After Socialism," UCLA Economics Working Papers 641, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stocin:482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed