Behavioral intention toward urban eco-land performance assessment models using TPB tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale & Herington, Carmel, 2009. "Antecedents of residents' city brand attitudes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 362-367, March.
- Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Pertusa-Ortega, Eva M. & Molina-Azorín, José F., 2012. "Characteristics of organizational structure relating to hybrid competitive strategy: Implications for performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 993-1002.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Whelan, Susan & Davies, Gary & Walsh, Margaret & Bourke, Rita, 2010. "Public sector corporate branding and customer orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1164-1171, November.
- De Cannière, Marie Hélène & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Geuens, Maggie, 2009.
"Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior models of behavioral intentions and purchase behavior,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 82-92, January.
- M. H. De Cannière & P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens, 2008. "Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior Models of Behavioral Intentions and Purchase Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/492, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kulviwat, Songpol & Bruner II, Gordon C. & Al-Shuridah, Obaid, 2009. "The role of social influence on adoption of high tech innovations: The moderating effect of public/private consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 706-712, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Kaiyang & Raab, Carola & Chang, Wen & Krishen, Anjala, 2016. "Understanding Chinese tourists' food consumption in the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4706-4713.
- Wu, Jih-hwa & Li, Shu-Hua & Sung, Wei-Ying, 2016. "The study of perceived environment and its relation to senior citizen's physical activity behavior intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2259-2264.
More about this item
KeywordsEco-land performance assessment; Theory of planned behavior; Environmental governance; Local governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:4:p:771-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.