Customer segmentation using unobserved heterogeneity in the perceived-value–loyalty–intentions link
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamakura, Wagner A & Wedel, Michel, 2004. "An Empirical Bayes Procedure for Improving Individual-Level Estimates and Predictions from Finite Mixtures of Multinomial Logit Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22(1), pages 121-125, January.
- Leisch, Friedrich, 2004. "FlexMix: A General Framework for Finite Mixture Models and Latent Class Regression in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i08).
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
- Cortiñas, Mónica & Chocarro, Raquel & Villanueva, María Luisa, 2010. "Understanding multi-channel banking customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1215-1221, November.
- Ko, Eunju & Taylor, Charles R. & Sung, Heewon & Lee, Jooyeon & Wagner, Udo & Navarro, David Martin-Consuegra & Wang, Fanghua, 2012. "Global marketing segmentation usefulness in the sportswear industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1565-1575.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Newman, Bruce I. & Gross, Barbara L., 1991. "Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-170, March.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 45-65.
- David Martín Ruiz & Carmen Barroso Castro & Enrique Martín Armario, 2007. "Explaining Market Heterogeneity in Terms of Value Perceptions," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1087-1110, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Qeisi, Kholoud & Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Jayawardhena, Chanaka, 2014. "Website design quality and usage behavior: Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2282-2290.
- Hiep-Hung Pham & Sue Ling Lai & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2017. "The impacts of value, disconfirmation and satisfaction on loyalty: Evidence from international higher education setting," Working Papers CEB 17-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dolnicar, Sara & Grün, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich, 2016. "Increasing sample size compensates for data problems in segmentation studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 992-999.
- repec:ksb:journl:v:10:y:2017:p:21-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1918-:d:116074 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer segmentation; Perceived value; Unobserved heterogeneity; Finite mixture modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:5:p:974-982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .