Global marketing segmentation usefulness in the sportswear industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Firat, A Fuat & Venkatesh, Alladi, 1995. "Liberatory Postmodernism and the Reenchantment of Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 239-267, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kotler, Philip & Manrai, Lalita A. & Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Ajay K., 2019. "Influence of country and company characteristics on international business decisions: A review, conceptual model, and propositions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 482-498.
- Thaichon, Paramaporn & Lobo, Antonio & Prentice, Catherine & Quach, Thu Nguyen, 2014. "The development of service quality dimensions for internet service providers: Retaining customers of different usage patterns," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1047-1058.
- von Meyer-Höfer, Marie & Spiller, Achim, 2014. "“Sustainability” a semi-globalisable concept for international food marketing - Consumer expectations regarding sustainable food – An explorative survey in industrialised and emerging countries," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 182513, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Rasoul Azadi & BAHRAM YOUSEFI & HOSSEIN EYDI, 2016. "The Impact of the sponsorship in the Sport in promoting brand equity of sportswear industry," International Journal of Business and Management, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 19-32, May.
- Miao Miao, 2019. "The Current Research Issues of Retail Internationalization," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Floh, Arne & Zauner, Alexander & Koller, Monika & Rusch, Thomas, 2014. "Customer segmentation using unobserved heterogeneity in the perceived-value–loyalty–intentions link," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 974-982.
- Ko, Eunju & Costello, John P. & Taylor, Charles R., 2019. "What is a luxury brand? A new definition and review of the literature," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 405-413.
- Payam Hanafizadeh & Parastou Hatami & Erik Bohlin, 2019. "Business models of Internet service providers," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 55-99, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal market segmentation; Global marketing strategy theory; Sportswear industry; Lifestyle; Sportswear purchase behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:11:p:1565-1575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.