High commitment work system, transactive memory system, and new product performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Lei-Yu, 2010. "Applicability of the resource-based and dynamic-capability views under environmental volatility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 27-31, January.
- Samer Faraj & Lee Sproull, 2000. "Coordinating Expertise in Software Development Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1554-1568, December.
- Rau, Devaki, 2006. "Top management team transactive memory, information gathering, and perceptual accuracy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 416-424, April.
- Lewis, Kyle & Belliveau, Maura & Herndon, Benjamin & Keller, Joshua, 2007. "Group cognition, membership change, and performance: Investigating the benefits and detriments of collective knowledge," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 159-178, July.
- Wu, Lei-Yu, 2007. "Entrepreneurial resources, dynamic capabilities and start-up performance of Taiwan's high-tech firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 549-555, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Ye & Du, Kui & Byun, Gukdo & Zhu, Xi, 2017. "Ambidexterity in new ventures: The impact of new product development alliances and transactive memory systems," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 77-85.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9508-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michaelis, Björn & Wagner, Joachim D. & Schweizer, Lars, 2015. "Knowledge as a key in the relationship between high-performance work systems and workforce productivity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1035-1044.
- Liao, Jenny & O'Brien, Anne T. & Jimmieson, Nerina L. & Restubog, Simon Lloyd D., 2015. "Predicting transactive memory system in multidisciplinary teams: The interplay between team and professional identities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 965-977.
- Bonney, Leff & Davis-Sramek, Beth & Cadotte, Ernest R., 2016. "“Thinking” about business markets: A cognitive assessment of market awareness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2641-2648.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh commitment work system; Transactive memory system; New product development; New product performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:4:p:631-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .